Hatem Ben Arfa (still a free agent)

Dave

How can refusing to give the most talented player a squad number be beneficial for the football team?

I'd love it if a journalist asked him point blank to justify his petty, childish decision. Break it down Alan, exactly why are you not prepared to include Ben Arfa in your entire squad? Explain it please.

f***ing w*****.

He walked out his pre-Man City press conference last summer, when everyone thought Cabaye was going to Arsenal after about five minutes because that's all he was being asked about.

No doubt if similar happened with regards to HBA, he'd do the same. He's like MA, why answer when you can just run away?

How can refusing to give the most talented player a squad number be beneficial for the football team?

I'd love it if a journalist asked him point blank to justify his petty, childish decision. Break it down Alan, exactly why are you not prepared to include Ben Arfa in your entire squad? Explain it please.

f***ing w*****.

He walked out his pre-Man City press conference last summer, when everyone thought Cabaye was going to Arsenal after about five minutes because that's all he was being asked about.

No doubt if similar happened with regards to HBA, he'd do the same. He's like MA, why answer when you can just run away?

The club is starting to exclude all journalists other than those from the their friendly "media partners" such as The Sun and Sky.  No journalist will be given the opportunity to ask awkward questions.

As someone has just pointed out on twitter, at the Cardiff game Pardew was booed every time he left the dugout and HBA was cheered. This is all down to ego imo, I bet Pardew hated that

does anyone doubt this?  fuck all to do with his fitness they're just backing up all the horseshit released in the press last year about him not working hard, now he's come back fat as fuck as well see!  pardew WAS telling the truth

hope HBA see's the back of him, he'd be wise to sit it out to january to see if pardew fucks things up as badly as we know he can

Has there been any reference to this situation by Caulkin or Mark Douglas recently?

Saw Caulkin and Michael Martin exchanging made up chants referencing Hatem's weight the other day. That's all I've seen.

''His big, he's round, been fine a thousand pound'' etc.

:sad:

I don't understand why people are supporting him over the weight thing.

Whether the club gave them the weight limit due to science or vindictiveness isn't the issue, the issue is that he's given them ammunition due to his unprofessionalism. If he was going to take Pardew on then don't give him any excuses to have a go and get the fans behind you, instead - if you believe the vindictive bit - then he's walked into Pardew's trap.

Guest TruToon94

He's not performing any worse as far as I can see so who gives a crap about his weight? He could be an elephant for all I care, as long as he keeps playing like magic I have no problem with him.

Guest TruToon94

That's missing the point

My comment wasn't aimed at you but I do understand yes he needs to lose weight for his future but it's plain to see weight isn't why he's being isolated.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I think if he was given the correct motivation and encouragement there's no way he would come back overweight. I think this has been on the cards for a while. He definitely chinned Pardew like. Must have done.

I think if he was given the correct motivation and encouragement there's no way he would come back overweight. I think this has been on the cards for a while. He definitely chinned Pardew like. Must have done.

The King wanted his pud pud

pardew probably has members of the youth team leaving leaving cupcakes and fried chicken buckets around the training ground, that'll be his idea of motivating HBA

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder  2m

Hatem Ben Arfa played in #nufc 's 4-4 draw with Queen of the South today. Obertan also appeared.

:anguish:

Imagine a world where Ben Arfa is considered on par with Obertan. This is the realm Pardew's mind currently inhabits. He is a seriously disturbed human.

Guest firetotheworks

By that measure Loic Remy and Yohan Cabaye were on par with Mike Williamson and Shola Ameobi. They weren't and I doubt HBA is seen as on par with Obertan, possibly the most damning with faint praise imaginable in footballing terms.

http://photos-e.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xfp1/10547017_1455045751415572_619143647_n.jpg

If he did come back horrendously 'overweight', he appears to have lost it quick enough.

Pardew is such a cunt.