Arsenal 3 - 0 Newcastle United - 28/08/14 - Post-match reaction from page 1

Rich

f*** all of our players. Heartless c***s the lot of them

I think you'll find the main reason for our trenchant shitness is in your avatar.

True, but they're still gutless.

Oh aye, they're far from blameless, but when your manager allows you to switch off from January onward and talks about having 46 points like he's found fucking buried treasure you can understand the general malaise permeating the club.

Stewards aren't allowing the banners.

at the very start of the game the fans had a anti Pardew up and the stewards congregated and made them take it down.

Why? Got fuck all to do with them.

f*** all of our players. Heartless c***s the lot of them

I think you'll find the main reason for our trenchant shitness is in your avatar.

True, but they're still gutless.

Oh aye, they're far from blameless, but when your manager allows you to switch off from January onward and talks about having 46 points like he's found f***ing buried treasure you can understand the general malaise permeating the club.

Essentially. The managers mentality is always going to rub off & our manager is delighted he's even in the premier league. He see's the club the same way.

The players aren't blameless either, but they're far from the main problem. Get that snake of a man sacked first.

I wont cast too much judgement on the players until we get a proper manager.

Williamson is just bad, I've never seen a professional player who is 6'4 but so weak and slow and lets not forget the endless lumps forward for no reason. 

Neville & Carragher laying into Williamson

He's shit and wouldn't get a game under a manager of any ability.

Was sickening the praise he was getting when he had that one good month of his entire career here.

What rule do banners actually break?

I don't understand that either. Particularly away... why should Arsenal stewards give a shit?

I can understand them taking down banners with offensive language etc, or even massive ones that they claim are a H&S risk (somehow), but there has to be some sort of directive in play tonight.