Newcastle United vs Cardiff City - Saturday 3rd May @ 3pm (not on TV)

bowlingcrofty
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

We'll not lose. We're not as bad as them, which is really saying something. Having said that, I hope they win and with enough time to rile whoever can be arsed to air their views at SJP.

Will they have anything to play for? If so I can't see us beating them.

Survival, like they did on Sunday in a far bigger game.

--

If it's level late on I think Remy will catch them on the counter as they'll have to go for the win.

Think we'll spawn a win unfortunately. Cardiff are just as bad as we are and they're even still trying, well sort of.

Ropey as fuck 2-1 win.

Not that I give a shit, I'll not be back until those cunts have departed. Last match for the foreseeable and won't miss it in the slightest. Fuck them. 

Will they have anything to play for? If so I can't see us beating them.

Survival, like they did on Sunday in a far bigger game.

True, although Sunderland also had something to play for then.

What was interesting was that in the two matches before the Sunderland capitulation, they'd actually been playing some decent stuff. We have no sense of shape or game plan, so I think we're not that unlikely to lose against a team with nothing left but throwing a Haily Mary.

Think we'll lose 1-3. They take the lead early, we equalize. Around 69 minutes they get lucky and then they finish it off in extra time as Pardew throws on Shola and Obertan to hand them the game.