Newcastle United vs Cardiff City - Saturday 3rd May @ 3pm (not on TV)

bowlingcrofty
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I think we'll win but hope we'll lose.  It's my last match so it will be bitter/sweet for different reasons.  I'm giving Pardew hell for 90 minutes, even if I have to do it on my own.

I think we'll win but hope we'll lose.  It's my last match so it will be bitter/sweet for different reasons.  I'm giving Pardew hell for 90 minutes, even if I have to do it on my own.

I'll be doing the same. Last game for a while so I'm going to make it count.

It's a shame they're the worst team in the league, a spawny 1-0 win and Pardew will be claiming everything is all sunshine and roses again.

They have already beaten us at home this season though, and we did manage to lose 3-0 to a terrible mackem side, so there's hope yet.

Bearing in mind that according to the board, the manager and the players the season has been "a success" will they be doing a lap of honour at the end of the game???  especially if we fluke a win and guarantee that top 10 finish!

There'll be lots of rabble rousing from players and manager this week. They want their bonus and will attempt to emotionally blackmail the fans into getting behind the team to get it.

Scummy cunts.

Guest Roger Kint

There'll be lots of rabble rousing from players and manager this week. They want their bonus and will attempt to emotionally blackmail the fans into getting behind the team to get it.

Scummy cunts.

If Pardew is so determined for us to get behind the players then why not 60 minutes of Hatem songs and nowt else before the walk out

I think we'll win unfortunately. Heaping more pressure on both Pardew and the Mackems would be too much to ask for in one game.

Oh ye of little faith! Have faith in Pardball, that's what got us here and that's what's gonna get us through this, 0-2

He's right. Fans in attendance need to come up big this weekend.

Mark Douglas @MsiDouglas

Often told the local press should be doing this or that but fans often set the agenda. Pardew's future is being talked about... 1/2

Mark Douglas @MsiDouglas

...nationally because supporters got vocal on Monday. Mood of the stadium will be the story this weekend. #nufc 2/2