Newcastle United vs Cardiff City - Saturday 3rd May @ 3pm (not on TV)

bowlingcrofty
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's genuinely sad seeing you guys, as fans, actively wanting your team to get thrashed. I'm very aware it's an attempt to yield a greater good - and fwiw, and from what I've read and heard, I agree with it - but it just highlights how much Ashley/Pardew have p*ssed on everyone, and p*ssed off everyone. They've driven you to this and it's not nice whatsoever to see. Horrible c***s.

A thrashing will feel like a win, we need to lose to win.

:sadnod:

Anyone know what the Cardiff fans think of this fixture?

The result, the atmosphere, the walkout, etc?

They have it worse, we're deluded and thus we should be happy with 9th etc. etc.

They have it worse, we're deluded and thus we should be happy with 9th etc. etc.

Aye, they maybe have a bit of a point. They should have a walk out too.

It's a funny old scenario like. We complain about ManUre and the likes in the same way...

I think we've had the piss taken out of us more than any club going tbh, I don't feel spoilt or unjustified in my dissatisfaction whatsoever.  Not when you consider the size, loyalty and enthusiasm (well not so much now) of our fanbase, how long we've gone with nowt to shout about and how keen the likes of Ashley and Pardew are to embrace that failure and make it last for years to come.

It's a funny old scenario like. We complain about ManUre and the likes in the same way...

I think we've had the p*ss taken out of us more than any club going tbh, I don't feel spoilt or unjustified in my dissatisfaction whatsoever.  Not when you consider the size, loyalty and enthusiasm (well not so much now) of our fanbase, how long we've gone with nowt to shout about and how keen the likes of Ashley and Pardew are to embrace that failure and make it last for years to come.

Size has a lot to do with shit, and region too.

Not many clubs would get what we do weekly given the recent history.

to be honest I'm amazed with how fans of clubs like Cardiff have taken their soul destroying changes with hardly any backlash for the owners. To a smaller extent, its disappointing how little has been done about Ashley sucking the respect out of our club, think we've reached a turning point here though.

It really is crucial we lose today and get thrashed by Liverpool. If we do, maybe, just maybe, Ashley will sack him. I think we'll probably win, virtually no fucker will walk out, and we'll have another season of this imbecile managing the club. It doesn't bear contemplating.

That would be incredibly fickle if your thinking about doing it but get swayed by a home win against the cast iron favourites for the drop. I would hope not but many fans have turned quickly over the course of the arsenal game alone. Realistically speaking we have too many 'sheep' I suppose. Bad as it sounds.

Judging by the high number of pissed up Cardiff fans booming out land of my fathers in the bars around the station at 6PM last when I went home from work i'd say they're well up for it.

Judging by the high number of p*ssed up Cardiff fans booming out land of my fathers in the bars around the station at 6PM last when I went home from work i'd say they're well up for it.

Good.

I think we've had the p*ss taken out of us more than any club going tbh, I don't feel spoilt or unjustified in my dissatisfaction whatsoever.  Not when you consider the size, loyalty and enthusiasm (well not so much now) of our fanbase, how long we've gone with nowt to shout about and how keen the likes of Ashley and Pardew are to embrace that failure and make it last for years to come.

Yup. 

Man Utd fans have had 25 years of uninteruppted glory.  One bad season and its toys out.  NUFC has ben utterly stripped down to a sub department of Sprts Direct, that alone should ause riots never mind the shit the manager spouts or the utter crap on the pitch.

Yup. 

Man Utd fans have had 25 years of uninteruppted glory.  One bad season and its toys out.  NUFC has ben utterly stripped down to a sub department of Sprts Direct, that alone should ause riots never mind the s*** the manager spouts or the utter crap on the pitch.

I seen a post on FB from a Liverpool fan saying apart from Istanbul he had been waiting 24 years to see a good team. I hope to God that was a WUM.

Yup. 

Man Utd fans have had 25 years of uninteruppted glory.  One bad season and its toys out.  NUFC has ben utterly stripped down to a sub department of Sprts Direct, that alone should ause riots never mind the s*** the manager spouts or the utter crap on the pitch.

I seen a post on FB from a Liverpool fan saying apart from Istanbul he had been waiting 24 years to see a good team. I hope to God that was a WUM.

fckin hell  :lol: :lol:

To me the protests are not just about the football this season but about the bigger picture and how the management of the club on every level is killing it. 

The fans have always been taken for granted and so the club has felt it can do what it wants and if some are unhappy then others will just turn up and take their place. 

However, we are not what I call a "tourist" club like Man Utd, Liverpool and the London clubs where you will get people coming on day trips so the more the club pushes the local supporters away, the more damaged the club will become.  The main asset the club has is its local support.

We are run by one man who makes all the decisions and will not consider any alternative views.  He rarely comes to games and has never allowed the club to engage with the city.  How can he understand NUFC and is this man able to see how he is damaging the football club?

I have said previously that in 5-10 years time, our kids will be wearing the shirts of other successful teams so the support will not be there in the future.  We will be just another provincial club in a ground that is far too big for us which will be left to rot due to a lack of funds (and it is already looking very tired) and probably in a lower division.

If there any reason to believe that there are any serious "5 year plans in place".  There have been so many and again Pardew this week tells us that he is excited by the youngsters coming through but it won't be for a few years.  Well Ashley has been here 7 years now so surely some evidence of any "5 year plan" would be starting to emerge but no we are always told exciting things are ahead but they never materialise.

The club is rotten from top to bottom so the fan's dissatisfaction is not based on the last 6 games, it is a much bigger issue than that.

well said :thup:

We have a finite amount of fans and likely fans that is being eroded into at every opportunity. It's a lot more of an ask to get people back paying to go than it is to stop them paying in first place n all.