Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

If we are all saying Shelvey should be playing for England, why not Perez for Spain?

(I’m exaggerating)

But he’s been one of our best players all season even when not scoring we were more likely to get something with him in the pitch.

Think Kenedy had unlocked him

I absolutely despise this piss weak little shit. He was crap 2 years ago in the premier league, he was crap last year in the championship and hes still crap now

Id happily drag him back to Tenerife by the scruff of the neck

this in particular, 

I absolutely despise this piss weak little shit
. Say what you want about the bloke but he's hardly dislikable and you will literally never ever see him hide in a game. Always wants the ball, always wants to graft

That's geordiedean, he's fucked off now I believe, slunk off after our change in fortunes.

I absolutely despise this piss weak little shit. He was crap 2 years ago in the premier league, he was crap last year in the championship and hes still crap now

Id happily drag him back to Tenerife by the scruff of the neck

this in particular, 

I absolutely despise this piss weak little shit
. Say what you want about the bloke but he's hardly dislikable and you will literally never ever see him hide in a game. Always wants the ball, always wants to graft

That's geordiedean, he's fucked off now I believe, slunk off after our change in fortunes.

Aye don't use GeordieDean. Quote Nessy instead who agrees Ayoze is wank.

Guest alijmitchell

Tell you what I can’t think of a bigger improvement in a player at NUFC than Diame’s recently

Guest neesy111

Fair play to him. He, like Shelvey, has found some form and is playing really well. The two of them were absolutely dire before the turn of the year, though.

Don't let that stop some people's agendas though.

Agendas? He's legitimately playing very well now but we've always been a better side with him.

Similar with Shelvey, people were saying he was shite. Not just that he wasn't playing well, but that he was actually a poor Premiership player which he's shown in previous seasons that he isn't when he isn't fucking his career up. It's not like it's a massive surprise he's now playing well.

I'd put his improvement down over us being a bit more pushed up in last 3 games giving him support, so he's not on his own getting pushed off the ball as much. However the confidence he's got from that has clearly helped him now when we are playing more on the counter too. Decisive today. Excellent goal, excellent assist.