Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

when Cisse's second went in. Woof.

Viewing angles were so bad in the away end I couldn't even see it.  For a second or two a bunch of people just assumed that it had gone out for a goal kick, couldn't figure out why the Chelsea fans were gasping.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-3-0-southampton-read-14395128

Totally anonymous against Southampton according to the Chronicle  ;D :lol:

Can I take a moment to comment on how absurd it is that a picture of me from SEVEN years ago is still somebody's avatar :lol:

This forum that day, evening, unreal :lol:

Greg literally passed me by on the street and shouted out "oldtype?" Nobody will ever believe it.

What a day. What a night.

Where have our lives gone :lol:

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-3-0-southampton-read-14395128

Can I take a moment to comment on how absurd it is that a picture of me from SEVEN years ago is still somebody's avatar :lol:

Greg literally passed me by on the street and shouted out "oldtype?" Nobody will ever believe it.

Why move on?

I've just noticed that you registered on the forum in 2014. Total fraud :lol:

I've just noticed that you registered on the forum in 2014. Total fraud :lol:

I've been on here like 9+ years man :lol:

I lost access to my old account when my laptop got nicked and I couldn't remember any of the details to recover it, as it was saved into the browser.

Thanks though :lol: :thup:

• 3 weeks later...

Absolutely massive kudos to Perez today, he's really starting to become one of my favourite players.

He grafts and grafts and grafts and, for his small frame, he does his very best at holding up the ball and using his strength cleverly. What he lacks in physicality, he's started making up for in terms of his touch and skill. He does really well at controlling the ball in tight spaces and making something out of it; whether that's finding a man or carrying it away from the opposition. And then off the ball, he's the second-best presser in the side after Diame and that is important.

The co-commentator today was saying that he wasn't impressed with Perez during the second half (prior to the goal), but I thought he did really well.

He deserved his goal and I was delighted for him. Hope he keeps it up because, like basically every single person in the team, he's improved this year and is in great form.

Thought he was shite today tbh.

His goal was handed to him on a plate and he is in the wrong job altogether if he can’t score from there after being setup to perfection.

I remain of the belief that he’s not good enough for this league. Maybe I am being harsh, but just don’t think he shows enough quality enough of the time.

Absolutely massive kudos to Perez today, he's really starting to become one of my favourite players.

He grafts and grafts and grafts and, for his small frame, he does his very best at holding up the ball and using his strength cleverly. What he lacks in physicality, he's started making up for in terms of his touch and skill. He does really well at controlling the ball in tight spaces and making something out of it; whether that's finding a man or carrying it away from the opposition. And then off the ball, he's the second-best presser in the side after Diame and that is important.

The co-commentator today was saying that he wasn't impressed with Perez during the second half (prior to the goal), but I thought he did really well.

He deserved his goal and I was delighted for him. Hope he keeps it up because, like basically every single person in the team, he's improved this year and is in great form.

What a load of bollocks.