Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Guys, I agree that Pardew is shite but every single thread is full of 'Pardewed'

The guy is staying, so it's best we move the fuck on, because there's nowt we can do about it

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140502012937/epicrapbattlesofhistory/images/b/ba/Post-8255-OH-HELL-TO-THE-NO-gifs-veiL.gif

Yep..lets just accept everything and not voice our concerns/opinions.

Constant state of :okay: is how it should be.

I think the point he's making is that all anyone does is fucking whinge and it's tedious. It would be nice to have any kind of discussion without someone having a Pardew-induced nervous breakdown.

Yes, let's all jerk off to our current situation. It's like asking a fucking depressive who's just lost his job to "gizza smile, lad." Fully expect him to nut someone.

Only no one is asking you to be happy with anything, just maybe stop banging on about it in every thread. It's more like talking to a colleague about a project you're working on together only to have him constantly turn it to how much he hates his boss. Yeah, we get it, can we get back to actually doing our jobs now?

Guys, I agree that Pardew is shite but every single thread is full of 'Pardewed'

The guy is staying, so it's best we move the fuck on, because there's nowt we can do about it

fuk of m8

Yes, let's all jerk off to our current situation. It's like asking a fucking depressive who's just lost his job to "gizza smile, lad." Fully expect him to nut someone.

Only no one is asking you to be happy with anything, just maybe stop banging on about it in every thread. It's more like talking to a colleague about a project you're working on together only to have him constantly turn it to how much he hates his boss. Yeah, we get it, can we get back to actually doing our jobs now?

We ain't got no job to do, sir. We're the customers, and all customers, in every field, just fucking whinge and whine about everything :lol: Even when things are going well.

I'm part of a project at work where we ask customers to rate their experience with us, and 40% of responses or more are "oh I just don't give 10's, but everything was perfect. So 8. Not a 10."

Fucking does your head in.

It's more the repetitive nature of the whinging. Original whinging please.

Exactly, be more creative, it's dull as fuck.

How about we start an online petition too to REALLY make a difference :lol:

Know fuck all about this lad but all the best to you. Just hope he doesn't fall foul to the way we've (Pardew) been coaching youngsters though...our track record isn't great whatsoever...

In a thread where we are discussing a potential new signing, i think the "Pardewed" comments are relevant.It's part of the debate as th whether or not hte player will be a good signing. Can be tedious, in threads or discussions where Pardew or even NUFC, are not even part of the discussion.

In a thread where we are discussing a potential new signing, i think the "Pardewed" comments are relevant.It's part of the debate as th whether or not hte player will be a good signing. Can be tedious, in threads or discussions where Pardew or even NUFC, are not even part of the discussion.

If you're one of the people that thinks it doesn't matter who we sign, we could sign Messi, and Pardew would still make him shit, then what do you possibly have to add to the conversation? Every single signing you're going to chime in and say the same shite. It's boring.

The tone and feel of the forum always reflects what's happening on the field. People are very fucked off and want/need to voice their anger/concern/criticisms on here as it's a message board.

The Logout button's not hard to find if anyone is that sick of reading other people's opinions and that's always been the case. Ignore it and continue to scroll down or hit the button. Can't see the general mood changing much though...

If you're one of the people that thinks it doesn't matter who we sign, we could sign Messi, and Pardew would still make him shit, then what do you possibly have to add to the conversation? Every single signing you're going to chime in and say the same shite. It's boring.

If you want to give us a few reasons why this lad has a bright future here we'd be all ears. Otherwise you're just moaning about people moaning and it's very Inochi.

What's the problem, Pardew is shit and we're lumbered with him and rightly so were all majorly fucked off. Given this scenario and repetitive history it's hard to get excited by anything atm. It feels like whoever we sign, no matter ability or potential, they will be played out of position in a system that stifles their ability. Historically the players have digressed and given up, Pardewed, so excuse me if I can't get excited for any signing because I'm not fucking stupid, I expect the exact same thing to happen again and again under this twat!

What's the problem, Pardew is shit and we're lumbered with him and rightly so were all majorly fucked off. Given this scenario and repetitive history it's hard to get excited by anything atm. It feels like whoever we sign, no matter ability or potential, they will be played out of position in a system that stifles their ability. Historically the players have digressed and given up, Pardewed, so excuse me if I can't get excited for any signing because I'm not fucking stupid, I expect the exact same thing to happen again and again under this twat!

Well keep repeating it. In every thread. Ruin any actual conversation. That'll help.

If you're one of the people that thinks it doesn't matter who we sign, we could sign Messi, and Pardew would still make him s***, then what do you possibly have to add to the conversation? Every single signing you're going to chime in and say the same s****. It's boring.

If you want to give us a few reasons why this lad has a bright future here we'd be all ears. Otherwise you're just moaning about people moaning and it's very Inochi.

FYP

I know nothing about the lad. I keep hoping to learn something every time I see the thread bumped, but as usual this thread has been hijacked by the manic depressives.

If you're one of the people that thinks it doesn't matter who we sign, we could sign Messi, and Pardew would still make him s***, then what do you possibly have to add to the conversation? Every single signing you're going to chime in and say the same s****. It's boring.

I know nothing about the lad. I keep hoping to learn something every time I see the thread bumped, but as usual this thread has been hijacked by the realists.

Well keep repeating it. In every thread. Ruin any actual conversation. That'll help.

But you suggested people shouldn't comment on stuff they don't know about. Not be experts.

One thing people do know about is how shit NUFC are and how shit Alan Pardew is so it's what they comment on.

Can't have it both ways fella.

But you suggested people shouldn't comment on stuff they don't know about.

One thing people do know about is how shit NUFC are and how shit Alan Pardew is so it's what they comment on.

Can't have it both ways fella.

I believe we've already got a thread for that.