Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Guest firetotheworks

Let's hope we get a real player in to replace this subhuman piece of Spanish soft c*** s****. What he's done, the crimes he has committed against England and the real men within, was unforgivable.

Its getting tedious now, almost every post.

I love it and I love its accuracy.

he's just realised belatedly that there is no point playing for this club.

the initial buzz of this city, the stadium, the fans must be great.

but it eventually dawns on them that there is absolutley no ambition here.

even when we get a guy like rafa - there's no desire frim the fat overlord for the club to move on.

must be dispiriting.

cabaye and the like loved it here and i am sure would have stayed if there had been just a modicum of ambition.

cabaye and the like loved it here and i am sure would have stayed if there had been just a modicum of ambition.

Eh?

Cabaye and the like specifically signed because they were promised they would be sold on to someone better.

yeah but once he was here he seemed to have enjoyed himself, and i think any evidence of us really going for it after the 5th place season would have seen him stay. instead we signed anita and went backwards. psg werent as big then than they are now.

I like him but not like he's irreplaceable either, hope to get a decent value on him and wouldn't be surprised if in a more attacking setup he does very well. He's given us a fair few years and put up with dreadful abuse from our fans, albeit do understand why he has been very frustrating at times. If he does go I wish him the best of luck, and of course we will fail to sign a replacement but that's not his fault.

“He is Spanish and he would like to go back to Spain if there were teams like Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid or Valencia interested," a source close to the player told ChronicleLive. "But he did not say he wants to leave - he just wants to improve.

It does not mean Ayoze is not happy in Newcastle but nowadays it is a club whose only aspiration is to survive. He has been in an incredible place for many years where people live and breathe football in a special way but it is always the same goal and that tires any player with ambition who wants to improve - and not only earn money.

"Ayoze is very grateful to Newcastle but he needs to live other experiences, too. If Newcastle took the step to change and fight, fulfilling its potential, Ayoze would be happy to continue because it's a fantastic place to play.

"Although he has a contract until 2021, it's a matter of fighting for bigger things - not just staying in the Premier League."

“He is Spanish and he would like to go back to Spain if there were teams like Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid or Valencia interested," a source close to the player told ChronicleLive. "But he did not say he wants to leave - he just wants to improve.

It does not mean Ayoze is not happy in Newcastle but nowadays it is a club whose only aspiration is to survive. He has been in an incredible place for many years where people live and breathe football in a special way but it is always the same goal and that tires any player with ambition who wants to improve - and not only earn money.

"Ayoze is very grateful to Newcastle but he needs to live other experiences, too. If Newcastle took the step to change and fight, fulfilling its potential, Ayoze would be happy to continue because it's a fantastic place to play.

"Although he has a contract until 2021, it's a matter of fighting for bigger things - not just staying in the Premier League."

Reckon this is some Rafa mindgames? It's well known they're close, I rarely see 'leaks' where players justify the reasons for wanting to leave, they don't even usually address them.

• 2 weeks later...

What sort of transfer fee would he command?

A year or two ago I’d have said lucky to get 12-15 million, somehow think that’s a lot higher now. His game has matured big time this season.

Real Madrid or Barca wouldn’t be options for him but could see Athletico or Sevilla coming in for him, be shite to lose him but he’s served his time if he wants to leave.