Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

Sissoko patently isn't s***.

f*** off man. He can't pass 5 yards. He's shockingly bad, runs in constant straight lines and has absolutely no awareness, first touch or class

No  [emoji38]

He's been a part of the best play we've seen over the last couple of years and, on his day, is a real force. He's not s*** in any way, shape or form and to suggest he is is pure, unadulterated hyperbole.

We've not had a "best play" in last 2 years. We have been garbage. He is supposed to be a centre mid and can't dominate at all despite his size and pace. He might win 100 metres but can't play football

He is s*** on the wing, good through the middle (Sissoko).

The problem is we've bought like 4 players who are only good through the middle lately... Can we play a 4-2-1-1-1-1-1?

Anyway, Perez up top is not ideal, but it's the only option until Mitro comes back. (Though I kind of like the idea of taking a shot a SDJ up top and Ayoze in behind).

He hasnt looked good through the middle. His best games were his first season against Villa n Chelsea. He has been disappointing sinc

f*** off man. He can't pass 5 yards. He's shockingly bad, runs in constant straight lines and has absolutely no awareness, first touch or class

No  [emoji38]

He's been a part of the best play we've seen over the last couple of years and, on his day, is a real force. He's not s*** in any way, shape or form and to suggest he is is pure, unadulterated hyperbole.

We've not had a "best play" in last 2 years. We have been garbage. He is supposed to be a centre mid and can't dominate at all despite his size and pace. He might win 100 metres but can't play football

If he could make a tackle he'd be a monster.

But he can't.

No  :lol:

Wouldn't go as far as shit but you can't say he is top quality either - he has had far more poor games than good ones by a good margin.

Only cost us £2m.  That's honestly my best guess.  It's not like he can only play in one position.

Reckon it's because he doesn't quite fit the wider system SMC has tried, and the mistake was made of trusting Cisse to do a job up top in Mitrovic's absence. I agree, though, would like to see him in the team for the weekend.

My favourite player by far. Together with Mbemba i must add..

Both played well last night. Tbh I can't fault the defense last night as both goals were the fault of the midfield, anita should have stuck with Payet for the first and should have A) technically fouled Moses or B) had a bit more aggression about him to go shoulder to shoulder with him.

What is it with this club constantly hiring managers who shaft our most creative, exciting and talented players? This is what one gets when you keep hiring dinosaurs from the scrapheap of lower divisions, still trying to justify their relevancy and not believing the chance they've been given by Ashley and his cronies.

This kid should've started every single game this season, we might have had more fucking points on the board. Or at least would've been 1 player who was actually a joy to watch as everyone around him sloshed about the fucking ground.

My favourite player by far. Together with Mbemba i must add..

Both played well last night. Tbh I can't fault the defense last night as both goals were the fault of the midfield, anita should have stuck with Payet for the first and should have A) technically fouled Moses or B) had a bit more aggression about him to go shoulder to shoulder with him.

Mbemba was poor in the lead up to the first tbh but he had a solid game overall.