The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

west ham/villa/psg/anderlecht/ajax £3 - £170.10

arsenal/espanyol/parma/lyon/club brugge/groningen/estoril/braga/galatasaray £1.50 - £87.01

bristol-west ham/villa-bournemouth/inter-torino 50p - £13,673.50

:yao:

west ham/villa/psg/anderlecht/ajax £3 - £170.10

arsenal/espanyol/parma/lyon/club brugge/groningen/estoril/braga/galatasaray £1.50 - £87.01

bristol-west ham/villa-bournemouth/inter-torino 50p - £13,673.50

:yao:

What's that last treble all about?

My £11 from earlier spread across:

PSG

Draw-PSG

Cavani fgs

Over 1.5 goals

BTTS

Boredom has definitely took over I regret it already should've just stuck it on one single or kept it for later in the week!

Will bookies pay out on Carver if it's just til the end of the season? I'd have assumed not, but his odds are tiny everywhere now. Wish I lumped some on now, sure he was about 12/1 not long ago either, seems like it's been inevitable for a while now.

Will bookies pay out on Carver if it's just til the end of the season? I'd have assumed not, but his odds are tiny everywhere now. Wish I lumped some on now, sure he was about 12/1 not long ago either, seems like it's been inevitable for a while now.

I have a chunk of money on Carver at Betfair and they will only payout after 10 games as the club have said its only to the end of the season

I have a chunk of money on Carver at Betfair and they will only payout after 10 games as the club have said its only to the end of the season

Betfair is 'next manager at NUFC by 14th August' or something.

Guest Roger Kint

Sure someone said before that they class 10 games or something as permanent.

Skybet & Stan James did. Paddy and a few others specify that caretaker/short term dont count

So I go back to betting on South American (well, Mexican) teams and I start making money again. :lol: I dunno what it is but certain teams in Mexico always come home for me. Turned £20 into £120 pretty quickly last night.

Seem to do better in those sorts of leagues than on major leagues in Europe. Odds are often more value too given the markets are less saturated and the bookies, for lack of a better phrase, lack the knowledge.

So I go back to betting on South American (well, Mexican) teams and I start making money again. :lol: I dunno what it is but certain teams in Mexico always come home for me. Turned £20 into £120 pretty quickly last night.

Seem to do better in those sorts of leagues than on major leagues in Europe. Odds are often more value too given the markets are less saturated and the bookies, for lack of a better phrase, lack the knowledge.

I find the same.  Seems to be fewer upsets to me and if a team is under about 2.3 they'll generally get the result.