Siem de Jong (still alive)

Guest ManDoon

Will be rather happy if this goes through, especially for the £6m quoted. The fact he has previously played as a striker will probably come in handy at some point this season.

Why does that matter? It literally couldn't have less meaning at this point.

Surely it matters quite a lot if our budget is very limited.

It's not limited in the slightest.

Its limited to whatever Ashley wants it to be, he decides on the budget.

We should have quite a bit to spend, but do you think he'll allocate anything more than a fraction of that available money to transfers?, I'm sure you don't.

I can see the future like, we might actually play nice stuff with De Jong as the number 10 Pardew so wanted. But just imagine if Siem gets injured, hahaha hoofball will return and it'll be just like old times.

Injured a lot last season. No worries Ginger Jack will fill the crack.

Will be rather happy if this goes through, especially for the £6m quoted. The fact he has previously played as a striker will probably come in handy at some point this season.

Its limited to whatever Ashley wants it to be, he decides to budget..

Well I don't think that is acceptable and neither should anyone. Our current transfer budget should be upwards of fifty million pounds.

As I said, it doesn't matter in the slightest at this point. They're all cunts.

Its limited to whatever Ashley wants it to be, he decides to budget..

Well I don't think that is acceptable and neither should anyone. Our current transfer budget should be upwards of fifty million pounds.

:thup:

Couldn't be less excited about a transfer window if I tried.

When all is said and done, we're just a shell of a club flogging off and profiteering at every opportunity and not giving a fuck about the daft cunts turning up every week to fund it. Shameless.

Keith Downie ‏@SkySports_Keith  1m

Newcastle hope to conclude the signing of Ajax captain and midfielder Siem de Jong by tomorrow morning.

Great news if true. Can't help think it's a precursor to another bugger leaving tho. :lol:

Its not acceptable at all, but its the reality of the situation, we know he'll only allow a fraction of the available money for transfers.

Keith Downie ‏@SkySports_Keith  1m

Newcastle hope to conclude the signing of Ajax captain and midfielder Siem de Jong by tomorrow morning.

Great news if true. Can't help think it's a precursor to another bugger leaving tho. :lol:

I'm of the opinion there's always going to be enough negatives to have depressing/enraging everyone to bother worrying overly much about what ifs and just enjoy what few positives we get as they are. What will be will be.

Guest VanBarduck

I wish I'd get more exiting at the prospect of a good player coming to this club, but with Pardew still in charge everything just tastes bitter.  :(