Official: Daryl Janmaat joins Watford for £7m

bowlingcrofty

Is there a Dutchman that doesn't speak English?

The Dutch are incredibly good linguists.

I once worked in the same office as a woman called Ruth for 6 months, and it was only in her last week that I found out that she was Dutch. From her accent and fluency, you couldn't tell.

I once worked in the same office as a woman called Ruth for 6 months, and it was only in her last week that I found out that she was Dutch. From her accent and fluency, you couldn't tell.

Cunning linguists even.

Cunning linguists even.

:lol:

Cunning linguists even.

:lol:

She changed name after 6 months?

• 4 weeks later...

Both CB's chasing Dzeko (who's heading away from goal) was the major problem for the first. Lack of communication/IQ was the issue imo.

It's Williamson's man IMO. Coloccini rushing off and creating that huge gap is so painful to watch on the replay.

Both CB's chasing Dzeko (who's heading away from goal) was the major problem for the first. Lack of communication/IQ was the issue imo.

It's Williamson's man IMO. Coloccini rushing off and creating that huge gap is so painful to watch on the replay.

Janmatt lost Silva but it was more to do with Silva being clever - on the whole was very impressed with Janmatt today.

:thup:

One goes, one sits in the space. It's not rocket science. Can't see how it can be pinned on Janmaat in any way tbh.

One goes, one sits in the space. It's not rocket science. Can't see how it can be pinned on Janmaat in any way tbh.

For me when Williamson sees Coloccini going in tight Dzeko as he has done he has to drop in and fill the space. It's basic stuff that we fall down on time and time again regardless of which of the 4 make up the back 2.

Janmaat and Anita are just watching when both Jovetic and Silva are making their runs. Both were on level or closer to our goal than the City players when the ball was played to Dzeko. Would hope a little more commitment in the first game of the season.

Janmaat and Anita are just watching when both Jovetic and Silva are making their runs. Both were on level or closer to our goal than the City players when the ball was played to Dzeko. Would hope a little more commitment in the first game of the season.

I'd be expecting both CB's to deal with that between them tbh. Yeah they could have tracked back a bit more but the error was behind them. One goes, one sits - it's basic stuff.

He should track Silva's run. But the real problem behind the goal was both Williamson and Coloccini being dragged to the ball.

Comical childlike defending from the both of them.

To be fair, it's not like they've both been at the club several years and could have been coached into forming a reasonable understanding by now.