Official: Daryl Janmaat joins Watford for £7m

bowlingcrofty

He did look good there at the end of the Sunderland game, and he's been terrible going forward away from home so maybe worth a try.  Big risk in such a important game though.

Needs must really. My biggest concern is jedward in goal.

Last time I can remember Taylor playing at right back was against Everton with Arteta up against him, easiest game Arteta's ever had, took the absolute p*ss out of him.

That's the game I'm thinking of, when Simpson played ahead of him.  Went 1-0 up, looked to be cruising and then ended up getting beat 2-1 and looking like absolute shite.

On Janmaat, what is it with us and moody right backs, who seem to massively overrate themselves?  I know it's probably the same for a lot of our players.  But Beye, Debuchy and Janmaat, all got a bit too big for their boots.  Hardly worked out well for Beye or Debuchy, I wonder if it'll be the same for Janmaat?  Simpson seemed happy here, yet I, along with many, didn't think he was good enough.  The fucker is probably about to win the league  :lol: 

I like Janmaat and I'd rather he stayed, TBH.  But if he really wants away and his attitude is shit.  Then good riddance.

Guest chicken little

Last time I can remember Taylor playing at right back was against Everton with Arteta up against him, easiest game Arteta's ever had, took the absolute p*ss out of him.

That's the game I'm thinking of, when Simpson played ahead of him.  Went 1-0 up, looked to be cruising and then ended up getting beat 2-1 and looking like absolute s****.

if i recall correctly, the last nufc game i attended. taylor as right-back was absolute steaming garbage, got rinsed again and again and again.

Last time I can remember Taylor playing at right back was against Everton with Arteta up against him, easiest game Arteta's ever had, took the absolute piss out of him.

Was that the game where we conceded because, not just intent with backing off, he literally ran away from the ball and towards his own penalty spot?

He's not a defender by nature. Good going forward, but he's responsible for far more goals conceded than those he creates so in truth he's a liability. If he wants to go at the end of the season by all means fuck off and don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.