Crystal Palace manager

Mick

It's very early in the season for him to be coming out with stuff like this. The over use of the word 'break' suggests (or maybe confirms) that he doesn't have a clue what to say.

I genuinely believe he's going to snap this season. I'm not quite sure how it'll manifest itself but I don't think he has the mental strength to see the season out.

Fresh on the heels of:

I have learned one thing also since I have been here: that Newcastle fans want to win and they want to win every game, and that's what we are going to try to do.

it has to be said that

It would be nice to score two or more goals on Saturday.

really is a fascinating insight into the mind of someone within the highest level of football.

In all seriousness, I agree with Robster, he's already starting to crack. He knows that having messed around so many of Carr's signings and cried to Mike for more, that it's finally come back to bite him because this time the individual quality isn't there to dig him out of enough holes. Unless Ashley puts his hand in his pocket again or he makes up with Ben Arfa, neither of which I envisage, it's going to get very sour very quickly. Looking at the fixtures, suddenly that easy start doesn't look so easy when it turns out you're absolutely shit.

Ferreyra rewarded for his two goals in the reserve team with an unused sub spot tonight, class management that.

Maybe if he scores 5 in one match he'll earn five minutes when the first team are getting beat.

"I just think we've shown real solid team performances in the three matches so far, without really getting a break in front of goal," said Pardew.

"So many times we could have got a break tonight and we could have got a second or third goal and it didn't happen for us.

"I'm hoping to get a break on Saturday, we just need one break. It would be nice to score two or more goals on Saturday.

"The way Palace play, how quick they are on the break, you sense that they could score, so it might mean we do need to get two or three goals so that's what our focus must be."

That's it. That's basically the extent of his coaching ability. Waiting for 'a break'.

Fuck me :lol:

Does Ashley read any of this shit? He must look at some of these quotes and wonder what the fuck Pardew is playing at. Absolute ball bag.

"I just think we've shown real solid team performances in the three matches so far, without really getting a break in front of goal," said Pardew.

"So many times we could have got a break tonight and we could have got a second or third goal and it didn't happen for us.

"I'm hoping to get a break on Saturday, we just need one break. It would be nice to score two or more goals on Saturday.

"The way Palace play, how quick they are on the break, you sense that they could score, so it might mean we do need to get two or three goals so that's what our focus must be."

That's it. That's basically the extent of his coaching ability. Waiting for 'a break'.

f*** me :lol:

Does Ashley read any of this s***? He must look at some of these quotes and wonder what the f*** Pardew is playing at. Absolute ball bag.

Jesus wept man.

Why not say "we will work on our creattivity in training,  look to attack them and create chances"

Mah, attacking football is all about a lucky break.

The man is useless.

We won't even have an excuse man.  Our business has been long complete. As soon as the 'sale'money was spent we were done. 

But we've signed looooooaaaadss,  so we should be happy.  Pure ambition!

Every period in which he hasn't had someone scoring goals from nothing (Ba in 2011, Cissé in 2012, Ba on and off in 2012/13 until he left, Rémy in the first part of 2013/14) - we've been woeful and lost every game.

We're probably in for a similar period. We have no proven goalscorer. De Jong might get a few, but we'll be exposed for the lack of attacking intent yet again.

This could be his downfall.