Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Would be surprised if Raylor can even walk anymore, let alone kick a ball. If he's the big plan then we are either seeing the back of Pardew or the back of the Premiership.

Actually our poor form has been since he has been away...funny that.

Guest Roger Kint

Raylor's actually scored ten times for us. Atromitos, Scunthorpe, Mackems, Accrington, Everton... struggling now.

Palace & Ipswich(FK) and two others in the Championship. Also another fk at Chelsea in cup

This is a disgraceful mess.

This whole banning the press thing is interesting. It was never a problem previously, until Pardew came in right. Bet it was all partly down to him whinging all the time the soft pansy.

The more pressure this guy is under the more he obsesses on the team staying further and further back, and defending more. It's incredible. It's why he has no chance at getting better.

So pathetic, yet our fans still feel sorry for pardew even though he's is effectively admitting that he is out to deceive you.

Not really deceiving anyone. Everyone knows he's utter pish at his job.

Nah, unless you actually think them lot on nufcfans are anything other than idiots looking for bites then i'd think you'd struggle to find anyone who still believes what Pardew says, or trusts his stone age methods.

http://skydaddy.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/comical-ali.jpg

This is going to be hilarious..

It doesn't matter if you have this self proclaimed crisis management dude or not, we are crap, it cant be hidden any longer. 

Funny how fat man will put his hand in his pocket for this but wont spend any of the TV money NUFC has earned by just being in the league, cos lets face it we dont do anything else in the league other than exist. 

Makes me laugh seeing people moan about his formation, like changing that would make the slightest difference at this point. The whole thing is irreparably broken.

It may not work but it would at least acknowledge that he still has a brain and is willing to change something to "try" and win.

Makes me laugh seeing people moan about his formation, like changing that would make the slightest difference at this point. The whole thing is irreparably broken.

Love how the 4-3-3 argument is creeping back in again. Ah for the days when that was all I used to moan about.