Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Must be the reason why I'm king of my castle  :whistle:

1999. Oh... Memories.

Yes  :aww: On youtube it says 1997, but I can defo remember it was popular in 1998 or 1999, can remember which year. Don't remember much - for obvious reasons - the one memory I have is being totally wasted falling down a slope on my knees, ruining my new pair of pants that I just got. Happy times!  :cool:

1999. Oh... Memories.

Yes  :aww: On youtube it says 1997, but I can defo remember it was popular in 1998 or 1999, can remember which year. Don't remember much - for obvious reasons - the one memory I have is being totally wasted falling down a slope on my knees, ruining my new pair of pants that I just got. Happy times!  :cool:

Is that a Jeremy Clarkson slope or an incline? Read in mind of the former, that could be construed as one hell of a dodgy sentence.

Came across this, absolutely staggering that he didn't learn shit from his time in West Ham

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/tevez-sticks-the-knife-into-pardew.137028/

He learned everything he needs when he played in the 28th division.

I always recall incidents that I had in Non-League football, whether I’m dealing with a French international or a Senegalise international!

http://www.thenonleaguefootballpaper.com/features/the-big-interview/1353/grassroots-is-what-football-is-all-about-alan-pardew/

1999. Oh... Memories.

Is that a Jeremy Clarkson slope or an incline? Read in mind of the former, that could be construed as one hell of a dodgy sentence.

Sorry  :lol: English is not my native language. I used google translate. I meant a a small hill or maybe it is incline (?). What is slope then?  ;D

Good read.

Finally people are starting to see where the fans are coming from and that we are not such a demanding bunch after all.

Apart from Leeds being the better one club city because it apparently has 'four times as many people living there'. It always amazes me how many times people misjudge the size of Newcastle. The true size of Newcastle is not simply the number of people living within the small city boundaries but the number of people living in Tyneside as a whole and its immediate surroundings. This means Newcastle is very comparable population wise to Leeds and not one quarter of its size as the article suggests.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/29440064

"Handle the pressure"

"Steely personality"

"Tenacity"

"Top bloke"

Fuck off. What is the point of an article that just interviews Alan Pardew's friends about Alan Pardew? What is the editorial value in that?

In no other profession do journalists frame desperately clinging on to your job despite an abject performance as heroic and determined.

Guest hbarecall

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/29440064

"Handle the pressure"

"Steely personality"

"Tenacity"

"Top bloke"

f*** off. What is the point of an article that just interviews Alan Pardew's friends about Alan Pardew? What is the editorial value in that?

In no other profession do journalists frame desperately clinging on to your job despite an abject performance as heroic and determined.

Why pardew isn't sacked WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

He is the lover of mike ???  :cheesy:

Any Newcastle fan who has sympathy for him I find extremely bizarre. Presumably they've just not paid any attention to four years of him openly mocking the club and the fans in the press, and slurping Mike Ashley's rusty arsehole live on television.

:lol:

Pardew is the victim here, not the cause. He brought them to the FA cup final and turned shite in a few months? Tevez is talking bullocks.

If him and Mascherano were so good, Pardew would have had no choice but to play them. Tevez is possibly the most overweight footballer in the league, and Mascherano just isn't that good