Crystal Palace manager

Mick

http://www.themag.co.uk/the-mag-articles/alan-pardew-claims-massive-success-turning-youth-fantastic-players/

“Our policy here has always been the same since I have been at the club, we’ve bought players who we think have good market value and that means mainly the younger players.

“I have had to deal with younger players and some have been massively successful and some haven’t. At the moment we are not having as much success as we’ve had.

“We have produced some fantastic players for this club and we need to start producing a few more.

“I didn’t think we were strong enough in the last part of the season and that has been held against me that I have been making excuses, I just felt though that we needed more and we didn’t have it after the loss of Cabaye.”

I actually think something is wrong with Pardew. Some sort of personality disorder.

Can't think of any younger players he has had to deal with or who have been massively successful. It's an outrageous claim really.

We don't even buy mainly younger players. I mean why is he lying like this? It's disgusting.

He's he claiming the likes of Anita, Cabaye, Cabella, Santon, Mapou, Sissoko etc are young players?! These guys were all internationals already.

What's wrong with him?!

http://www.themag.co.uk/the-mag-articles/alan-pardew-claims-massive-success-turning-youth-fantastic-players/

“Our policy here has always been the same since I have been at the club, we’ve bought players who we think have good market value and that means mainly the younger players.

“I have had to deal with younger players and some have been massively successful and some haven’t. At the moment we are not having as much success as we’ve had.

“We have produced some fantastic players for this club and we need to start producing a few more.

“I didn’t think we were strong enough in the last part of the season and that has been held against me that I have been making excuses, I just felt though that we needed more and we didn’t have it after the loss of Cabaye.”

Ahh that damn cabaye again.  An entie football club fell to pieces because we sold one player from the club.  :lol: :lol:

I think he's talking about Dummett when he's talking about young players being massively successful here under him. Can't think of anyone else.

Nobody else really gets the chance, Sammy gets 5 minutes here and there.

Guest Gino14

Alan "I'm not making excuses...but..." Pardew at it again.  He's absolutely insane.  He just comes out with any old bollocks these days.  He contradicts himself from one interview to the next.  He's doing his usual thing of talking down the whole squad, so they get to believe they're shit as well.  It's no wonder none of them have any confidence with this cowardly moron in charge.

It just really annoys me how the media let him away with this shit. The same happened when Kinnear spouted bollocks at them. The British media desperately needs journos with some balls to take these false bastards on.

I've also accepted now that Pardew is going nowhere. We'll go down with fuck all points and it'll be hilarious to see himself, the media and our pathetic home crowd try and explain how good he is then.

Guest Bert Shaft

Pardew ask to be judged after 10 games. I have a feeling that we will be told how grateful we should be to Alan for amassing the mighty total of 5 or 6 points after these games.

It just really annoys me how the media let him away with this shit. The same happened when Kinnear spouted bollocks at them. The British media desperately needs journos with some balls to take these false bastards on.

I've also accepted now that Pardew is going nowhere. We'll go down with fuck all points and it'll be hilarious to see himself, the media and our pathetic home crowd try and explain how good he is then.

Aye, why doesn't someone just say "But hey, Alan, it's only a couple of months since you said that this is the strongest squad you've had." Would love to watch him try and squirm his way out of that.

It's funny because I listen to an ESPN podcast for my NFL and NBA fix, and one of the journos was on there actually saying that one of the head coaches should be fired because he never wins playoff games. He was actually stating the guy should be flat out fired. No sugar coating.

I mean it's not a big thing over there. There is a clear demarcation between journalists and managers/coaches. No one is going to suck up to you just to keep you onside. No chance.

It's really depressing the way things work over here in that regard.

Guest Gino14

I was hoping that people were right when they said that perceived wisdom was that he would be sacked over this break, so we'd have time to appoint someone new.  I feared this was wrong, because the club has never acted with any wisdom under Ashley.  They've done what they always do, they've used this break between games to let the pressure on Pardew settle down.

This is always what was going to happen.  They think they're winning the PR war as well and they simply aren't.  I'm sure the pressure will have settled, but we're not beating Leicester unless their form collapses due to this break.  I watched them play and they were fantastic against Man Utd.  They'll demolish us if they're anywhere close to that good.  So if the club is hoping for some easy win to get the pressure off I think they'll be sadly mistaken.  The rot has set in and the pressure won't ease for any length of time, because we're only going in one direction now and that's down.  Even if Pardew had the ability of Mourinho and Guardiola combined, the ill feeling from fans and the bad atmosphere is just too much.  Nobody at the club will ever believe he's a good manager again.  Everybody involved in this farce is just wasting time, while damaging the club in the process.

This is all like being pinned down and watching a ship slowly sink, all the while watching the people in charge try to patch the gaping holes with a few broken deck chairs.

Guest Gino14

Pardew will have us sit back and hit them on the break, praying Obertan isn't the awful footballer we all know him to be and his pace has an impact.