Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Just watching the Burnley/Sunderland game from a few weeks ago. The away fans have been singing "don't sack Pardew" intermittently since the start :lol:

I knew it had happened at HT/FT but not that it had been so persistent through the game as well. Is this real life?

Just watching the Burnley/Sunderland game from a few weeks ago. The away fans have been singing "don't sack Pardew" intermittently since the start :lol:

I knew it had happened at HT/FT but not that it had been so persistent through the game as well. Is this real life?

Cue a Pardew interview thanking Sunderland fans for their suppot

Guest Gino14

Definitely go on to form a solid league one team if he gets his way with transfers for long enough.  It'll have a good English spine of triers that know how to run around a lot.

Definitely go on to form a solid league one team if he gets his way with transfers for long enough.  It'll have a good English spine of triers that know how to run around a lot.

Based on last time he was there with Rickie Lambert, Adam Lallana and Adam Oxlade-Chamberlain he didn't do so well though.

Guest Gino14

Based on last time he was there with Rickie Lambert, Adam Lallana and Adam Oxlade-Chamberlain he didn't do so well though.

What position were Southampton in when he left? Was he actually doing well enough to keep the job and it was just personal reasons, or was that some myth?

What position were Southampton in when he left? Was he actually doing well enough to keep the job and it was just personal reasons, or was that some myth?

14th with 3 games played, 1 win, 1 draw and 1 defeat.

http://www.statto.com/football/stats/england/league-one/2010-2011/table/2010-08-28

We employed him before the year was out for fuck's sake. Ashley is such a daft cunt.

Guest Gino14

14th with 3 games played, 1 win, 1 draw and 1 defeat.

http://www.statto.com/football/stats/england/league-one/2010-2011/table/2010-08-28

We employed him before the year was out for f***'s sake. Ashley is such a daft c***.

Wow I thought I remembered him not quite doing the business, didn't realise it was 14th  :lol:.  The man should literally be nowhere near this level of job.  He's sinking so badly he can't see the surface.

Had no idea, so many videos on YouTube :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Pick any shit, British, probably fat, probably has-been player in the league and you can guarantee that Pardew will rate the cunt.

It would actually be great if we just signed the players this idiot wants, as he will then have nowhere to hide when they are all shite.

He's got it easy always blaming the players in some form or the other as it is. As he always then claims didn't sign them.

Guest firetotheworks

I was going to write out an analogy about him turning his nose up at superior Christmas presents in favour of shitter ones. Decided to just go with the simple "he's a cunt"