Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest neesy111

The sack/keep poll at the bottom of that article is nearly 50/50.

Chronicle have 3 different versions on their website.  All different outcomes.

If people are still genuinely behind him then absolutely nothing will convince them to change their minds. It's looking grim as fuck and if sane people are still behind him to turn it around, and I believe there are loads of these type of cunts about, then it's pointless trying to reason with them. They're beyond help, as is the club in general.

Guest Dontooner

I like to see Mike Ashely suffer making bad choices.

However if relegation is the only means to rid Ashley of our club, let it happen.

Ill Ashley's Sports Direct is benefiting so much from Newcastle. I highly doubt he would sell unless for silly money. We are stuck with him unless we become a liability, hopefully Pardew is his downfall.

Guest antz1uk

I like to see Mike Ashely suffer making bad choices.

However if relegation is the only means to rid Ashley of our club, let it happen.

Ill Ashley's Sports Direct is benefiting so much from Newcastle. I highly doubt he would sell unless for silly money. We are stuck with him unless we become a liability, hopefully Pardew is his downfall.

i've just read an article that proves to me that Mike Ashley doesn't make bad choices, not for his own end anyway  :sad:

Ashley will obviously get more money for a Premiership team than a Championship one. Surely the greedy bastard would prefer the cash rather than jeopardising his investment by keeping the King. Just don't get it why he hasn't been sacked.

Seeing stuff like that just makes me think Ashley will let Pardew see out January let him make a couple of 3 mill signings and give him until the end of February before actually considering sacking him.

He aint going to sack him, there's more evidence for Ashley keeping him then there is for sacking him.

When will people realise this. He's Ashleys Patsie and he will be here next season.

Sure he will be happy to blow £70m on a patsy like..  Only way Pardew will still be here next season is if he starts winning games.  Once it becomes blindingly obvious he's getting us relegated he'll be gone patsy or not, just hope its not too late by then.

It's look increasingly like Mike will only realise that deep into the season. It's getting to the point where we are due a fluke win sooner or later which makes things worse in the long-run.

Just seen the back of the journal at work, never had time to read it but it said something along the lines of "pardew wants big signings in january"  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

He just means tall.

Pardew wants Crouch!