Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Apparently after Bent again when the MLS season is over. We won't win against Leicester, they're a newly promoted team and play the clichéd style of treating each game like a cup final, the best way to beat us is to come at us and hassle us off the ball (doesn't take much) we'll crumble under that pressure.

Again I have no care for this club right now, its only NO that keeps me interested at the moment. The mindless sheeple deserve all they get and when it finally hits home mid-November that we're at least 6 points adrift at the bottom I'll take pleasure in the pain they go through for ridiculing those that have already felt this pain for a long time.

What the fuck does make people think that we'll beat Leicester?

It's mental. The only team we've beaten in the last 7 months are currently 15th in the Championship, any competent Premier League outfit will pick us apart with ease.

Apparently after Bent again when the MLS season is over. We won't win against Leicester, they're a newly promoted team and play the clichéd style of treating each game like a cup final, the best way to beat us is to come at us and hassle us off the ball (doesn't take much) we'll crumble under that pressure.

Again I have no care for this club right now, its only NO that keeps me interested at the moment. The mindless sheeple deserve all they get and when it finally hits home mid-November that we're at least 6 points adrift at the bottom I'll take pleasure in the pain they go through for ridiculing those that have already felt this pain for a long time.

WAT

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/10/08/jermain-defoe-set-for-toronto-fc-talks-at-end-of-mls-season/

Was a couple of reports yesterday mixed up in the Ashley/Rangers talk

You know, a part of me is happy he hasn't been sacked yet. He deserves to get what's coming in the tougher part of our schedule, after screwing up a pretty easy start.

Nah it doesn't work like that.  We have no right even try against the top sides.  If we get lashed 4-0 off the top six teams who are we to complain, its alomst expected.

You know, a part of me is happy he hasn't been sacked yet. He deserves to get what's coming in the tougher part of our schedule, after screwing up a pretty easy start.

At some point he will get sacked, probably when it's too late for anyone else to save us, then he'll wander off with his payout and spend the rest of his career telling everyone he would've kept us up if he had just been given more time.

WAT

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/10/08/jermain-defoe-set-for-toronto-fc-talks-at-end-of-mls-season/

Was a couple of reports yesterday mixed up in the Ashley/Rangers talk

You said Bent :lol:

Pardew's comments are getting beyond ridiculous now...and it boils my f***ing p*ss big times! Always from "we have a squad good enough" to "we have the wrong type of players and need new-ones". This guy is too f***ing stupid!!!

I reckon he's dead into Football Manager and gets mixed up sometimes.  Makes sense if you think about all the crap he comes out with about winning leagues and going for the CL and stuff.  Bet his FM team is mint.

I reckon he's dead into Football Manager and gets mixed up sometimes.  Makes sense if you think about all the crap he comes out with about winning leagues and going for the CL and stuff.  Bet his FM team is mint.

Probably has the in game editor and 'become unsackable' enabled.

Comments today claiming he has had massive success here, developing young players.

:pokerface:

And none of these interviewers think to ask 'Such as?'

So many of these players that we never use them!

What the fuck does make people think that we'll beat Leicester?

No idea, Leicester have looked well up for it in the games I've seen. Unless Cisse scores another brace I really can't see a win. Might get a draw I suppose, we do like those at the moment.

Comments today claiming he has had massive success here, developing young players.

Even if it would be true the praise would surely go to Beardsley and not Pardew, or am I wrong? It's another lie anyway...

Even if it would be true the praise would surely go to Beardsley and not Pardew, or am I wrong? It's another lie anyway...

D'oh ! How stupid of me, Alan pardew actually travelled back in time and created NUFC in 1892.

Jesus, totally forgot.