Crystal Palace manager

Mick

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/403611/Newcastle-will-sign-a-new-defender-in-January-and-not-recall-Mapou-Yanga-Mbiwa-from-Roma

The French international has been earning rave reviews for his performances with the Serie A outfit and shone in Roma's Champions League draw at Manchester City.

But the Toon chief isn't tempted to give Yanga Mbiwa a second chance at St James's Park because he's convinced his game isn't suited to the Premier League.

Instead, he'll give the green light to the former Montpellier skipper joining Roma on a permanent basis and will use the cash to recruit an English-style centre-half.

Seeing stuff like that just makes me think Ashley will let Pardew see out January let him make a couple of 3 mill signings and give him until the end of February before actually considering sacking him.

Seeing stuff like that just makes me think Ashley will let Pardew see out January let him make a couple of 3 mill signings and give him until the end of February before actually considering sacking him.

He aint going to sack him, there's more evidence for Ashley keeping him then there is for sacking him.

When will people realise this. He's Ashleys Patsie and he will be here next season.

We already have two English-style centre halves, and they're both pony.

Wasn't Pardew championing Steve Taylor for England when he first arrived here? I can't understand his reluctance to use Big Steve, you can't get any more English than that, and he's a geordie to boot.

We already have two English-style centre halves, and they're both pony.

Wasn't Pardew championing Steve Taylor for England when he first arrived here? I can't understand his reluctance to use Big Steve, you can't get any more English than that, and he's a geordie to boot.

Is he injured again seeing as he was not on the bench at the weekend?

He aint going to sack him, there's more evidence for Ashley keeping him then there is for sacking him.

When will people realise this. He's Ashleys Patsie and he will be here next season.

Sure he will be happy to blow £70m on a patsy like..  Only way Pardew will still be here next season is if he starts winning games.  Once it becomes blindingly obvious he's getting us relegated he'll be gone patsy or not, just hope its not too late by then.

Sure he will be happy to blow £70m on a patsy like..  Only way Pardew will still be here next season is if he starts winning games.  Once it becomes blindingly obvious he's getting us relegated he'll be gone patsy or not, just hope its not too late by then.

Where in the worst form under pardrew and will be religated. Ashley aint getting rid of him

Where in the worst form under pardrew and will be religated. Ashley aint getting rid of him

still think the "he doesn't understand football" quote is the truest thing to come out of his mouth in his time at the club, it's so very hard to believe that if ashley understood what he was looking at in terms of who we've played, who we've got to play, the quality of our current first team vs. results and the players pardew has shipped out due to personality issues he wouldn't sack pardew like

i mean apparently 1,000's and 1,000's of our own paying fans seem incapable of comprehending our impending fate so it's feasible ashley doesn't either

the alternative is he's willing to gamble potentially 100's of millions just to keep pardew as a mouthpiece/patsy for no apparent reason, it simply can't be true

My hope is that Ashley's grooming another manager on the sly (like he did with Pardew when Hughton was in charge) and is just keeping him around because otherwise it's Carver until the replacement's sorted.

Yeah that should be clear to anyone who has a clue about Football (though look at some of the ex pros and some of our own fans still saying Pardew should stay..), but Ashley knows fuck all about it.  IMO he'll be gone once the stupid cunt finally realises that relegation isn't just a gamble under Pardew but basically a certainty.  Not a chance does a stingy fucker like him throw away that kind of money, he'll gamble it, but not knowingly throw it away.

Just worried he'll get enough shitty draws and occasional wins to convince the mongs that he has a chance of keeping us up right up until January/February so by the time they catch on its already too late.