Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Curbishley summed it up quite well on SSN this morning. When asked if we the fans should apologize to Pardew, he said "No, the fans should see where they end up at the end of the season 1st." Also said that Pardew's doing a good job for MA by being happy with selling big and buying small.

I'm over the moon we're winning again, but if only we had a bit of investment.

Jut can't believe this run we've gone on. It's despicable.

These people claiming Pardew has proved himself are absolutely sick in their heads. These were the ones claiming he was burdened with players that weren't good enough.

All of a sudden we are finding that the youth who weren't getting a game at all, are actually pretty talented.

There should be even more calls for his head after this run, because he's clearly not been utilising the players we have properly.

:lol: Its the craziest shit happening in the world of sports and no one cares.

Guest RJberger

Im not even mad anymore, I feel like an outsider looking in tbh.

Its utterly pointless to support the club as long as Ashley is the Owner,

but a little part of me still believes if we started playing proper fotball and getting results that way, that Ashley at some point would actually take a little bit more of an interest.

Pardew as manager though, Im out. The man is a fraud. What he knows about fotball can be written on a wipe of toilet paper.

Im happy for the lads but honestly win, lose - I dont really care. Wake me up when hes gone and we`ll see.

Guest firetotheworks

The point has been made a few times that there's evidence to suggest that when we look like achieving something, Ashley will show an interest. Most notably, when we were on the verge of the CL and we bought Cisse.

Curbishley summed it up quite well on SSN this morning. When asked if we the fans should apologize to Pardew, he said "No, the fans should see where they end up at the end of the season 1st." Also said that Pardew's doing a good job for MA by being happy with selling big and buying small.

I'm over the moon we're winning again, but if only we had a bit of investment.

Fucking Dalai Curbishley, one of the most undeserving men in football.

I think the general outside opinion of Pardew is that he's a solid pro who doesn't deserve the criticism he gets, because he's handicapped by working for an owner who runs a tight financial ship, and who is prone to erratic decisions (eg Kinnear as DOF). No more than that, really.

In fairness, although there's been a few dissenting voices, he generally seems to get the support and good opinion of his players. We still seem to be able to attract French players, and if the word on le grapevine was negative, the likes of Cabella wouldn't come.

Despite the fact that he's been with us a while now, I still haven't made my mind up. He seems to be a conservative, defensive-minded coach, but I don't think he's had the very best of players to work with. He may or may not have more to offer, with better players.

Guest RJberger

I think the general outside opinion of Pardew is that he's a solid pro who doesn't deserve the criticism he gets, because he's handicapped by working for an owner who runs a tight financial ship, and who is prone to erratic decisions (eg Kinnear as DOF). No more than that, really.

In fairness, although there's been a few dissenting voices, he generally seems to get the support and good opinion of his players. We still seem to be able to attract French players, and if the word on le grapevine was negative, the likes of Cabella wouldn't come.

Despite the fact that he's been with us a while now, I still haven't made my mind up. He seems to be a conservative, defensive-minded coach, but I don't think he's had the very best of players to work with. He may or may not have more to offer, with better players.

Cabaye, Santon, MYM, Ben Arfa, Cabella, Tiote, Colo, Debuchy, Janmaat, Krul, Cisse, Ba, Remy,

Yeah, utter s*** tbh

Unbelievable.

On talk sport this morning apparently west ham fans have been patient just for wanting better football but we've been wrong to criticise pardew and are in the wrong. I was raging.

Really?!!

Aye. Whoever the cockney guy who analyses the paper headlines is called. John Cross the geet brimend

Guest firetotheworks

The talent that Pardew has had is a much higher level than anyone after Robson has had and arguably including Robson in a few positions.

Guest RJberger

The quality we have had the last few seasons would be more than ample for a proper assault on the Top-4 with a competent manager.

The cunt managed to get us 16th in that time. He is unsackable.

On talk sport this morning apparently west ham fans have been patient just for wanting better football but we've been wrong to criticise pardew and are in the wrong. I was raging.

At least West Ham are stuck with Fat Sam for the foreseeable future, that's cheered me up considerably. Enjoy your football Martin Samuels.

Pardew has gone up in the estimation of Newcastle fans according to Sky Sports.  They've been out and about finding the three or four people in the city that love him, so they can try to show how fickle we all are.  It's absolutely bizarre the narrative they'll try to make up after a few wins.

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/newcastle-united/9559108/resurgent-newcastle

"Craig Bellamy and Jamie Carragher discuss Newcastle's 2-nil win at the Hawthorns and how Alan Pardew has changed the clubs form."

:lol:

They're going on like he's come into a new job and turned it around Pulis stylee.

It was HIS bastard form in the first place you tits!!!