Crystal Palace manager

Mick

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20141229/club-statement-alan-pardew_2281670_4391045

Newcastle United can confirm that Crystal Palace have made a formal approach requesting permission to speak to Alan Pardew in relation to their vacant managerial position.

Crystal Palace have offered compensation at a level whereby Alan has now been permitted to speak to them.

As a result of this development today (Monday), Alan will not be at training on Tuesday. Training will be the responsibility of assistant manager John Carver.

The Club will make a further announcement in due course.

:fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap: :fwap:

I mean, we all dared to dream it would happen. But for it to actually happen?

I'm so fucking happy right now

I think we all expected to have go through all the shit one more time. Several heavy losses, bottom 3 looming, more headbuts, a massive payoff - instead some stupid cunt is paying us £2m+ to take him off our hands, we're in the middle of the table and we've just won 3-2. Happy days :lol:

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20141229/club-statement-alan-pardew_2281670_4391045

Newcastle United can confirm that Crystal Palace have made a formal approach requesting permission to speak to Alan Pardew in relation to their vacant managerial position.

Crystal Palace have offered compensation at a level whereby Alan has now been permitted to speak to them.

As a result of this development today (Monday), Alan will not be at training on Tuesday. Training will be the responsibility of assistant manager John Carver.

The Club will make a further announcement in due course.

:lol: Bet that's the way it always is anyway.

I mean, we all dared to dream it would happen. But for it to actually happen?

I'm so fucking happy right now

I think we all expected to have go through all the shit one more time. Several heavy losses, bottom 3 looming, more headbuts, a massive payoff - instead some stupid cunt is paying us £2m+ to take him off our hands, we're in the middle of the table and we've just won 3-2. Happy days :lol:

:lol: I was definitely expecting another catastrophic losing streak like

@NUFC

BREAKING: Alan Pardew has been given permission to speak to @CPFC about the club's vacant managerial position. #NUFC

:fwap:

Just heard fireworks going off outside. :lol:

:spit: Never laughed out loud so embarrassingly in my own front room at a post for ages.

Poor Pards isn't even going to be the biggest bellwhiff at Palace

B59EnGPCcAAI8uk.jpg

:lol:

You can slag him, but I love Parish for doing us this momentous favour.

Not many people could be stupid enough to sign Pulis, Warnock and Pardew in the space of a year. He's making Mike Ashley look like David Dein.

Priceless

Didn't he also give the job to Ian Dowie back in the championship days?

If anyone made up this scenario they would have been laughed off the forum. We're in 10th within five points of 6th, it would take a fairly monumental collapse to drop near the relegation zone, and we're getting paid to send this cunt back to London. How has this happened?

:frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

ord Sugar ‏@Lord_Sugar  2m2 minutes ago

Pardew: Oh I see it's all about how badly Newcastle fans treated him and how loved as an ex player he will be at Palace. Yeh and pigs fly!

Love Sugar :lol:

Doesn't he properly hate him for no real reason? :lol:

There is always a reason to hate Pardew