Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Some of the Pardew histeria on this board is unbelieveable. Its bloody obvious and has been for the entirety of his time here that Ashley is not a good chairman either as a fan, a player or a manager. Pardew was an average manager for us, we could have had a lot better, but how many games have we won since he left? Losing Pardew was never going to do anything to fix the problems with this club, so I really can't understand the level of hatred he receives. When I think about some of the other dross we've had in our time (Souness, Allardyce,  Kinnear) he doesn't even compare to those assholes.

Guest firetotheworks

Some of the Pardew histeria on this board is unbelieveable. Its bloody obvious and has been for the entirety of his time here that Ashley is not a good chairman either as a fan, a player or a manager. Pardew was an average manager for us, we could have had a lot better, but how many games have we won since he left? Losing Pardew was never going to do anything to fix the problems with this club, so I really can't understand the level of hatred he receives. When I think about some of the other dross we've had in our time (Souness, Allardyce,  Kinnear) he doesn't even compare to those assholes.

http://i.imgur.com/VEWhBSC.gif

http://i.imgur.com/VEWhBSC.gif

O0

Don't know how anyone can have much ill feeling towards Allardyce on his Newcastle career alone, he was only here five minutes. Pardew allowed the mackems to continually humiliate us on our own pitch, suffered record breaking streaks of poor form, nearly relegated us and was the main football influence in creating a club that many of us don't give the slightest shit about anymore, and we're meant to hate Fat Sam more? For what, losing to Derby? Don't get it.

Allardyce would've been happy to continually pick up his massive cheques. He would've done the same thing. He never walks. And always has a massive backroom team for no reason.

Souness is a shit manager but as a man he's a winner. He wouldn't have stood for Ashley. But he's the worst of the bunch. He had a good team, dismantled it and spent loads of money in the process.

Don't know how anyone can have much ill feeling towards Allardyce on his Newcastle career alone, he was only here five minutes. Pardew allowed the mackems to continually humiliate us on our own pitch, suffered record breaking streaks of poor form, nearly relegated us and was the main football influence in creating a club that many of us don't give the slightest shit about anymore, and we're meant to hate Fat Sam more? For what, losing to Derby? Don't get it.

This is it for me and it's worth more than any (non) transfer or result that has and will ever take place.

The only thing I can thank Pardew for is making feel pure, unbridled hate for the first time in my life.

Guest firetotheworks

CQf4Zk6WUAA2KS9.png

Palace concede more shots to the opposition than every club bar us and the mackems and no club has a conceded fewer.

Walking a tightrope.

Not going to lie, I like this graph because it proves the point about Pardew and the sort of game he plays.

Guest firetotheworks

It's hard to tell who are actually worst in that scenario, albeit because I can't read it correctly, but am I right in thinking that Chelsea have the worst ratio?

I reckon, the worst would be us and Sunderland. For the fact we concede the most shots and a number relatively high number of those end up in the back of the net.

Chelsea's is also very bad. Bournemouth's is a little concerning. Perhaps indicates there's a lot of mistakes or vulnerable to counters (or both). I think that's the case for Soton, the counters.

I reckon, the worst would be us and Sunderland. For the fact we concede the most shots and a number relatively high number of those end up in the back of the net.

Chelsea's is also very bad. Bournemouth's is a little concerning. Perhaps indicates there's a lot of mistakes or vulnerable to counters (or both). I think that's the case for Soton, the counters.

Please stop doing this.

All these pundits and journalists have been saying for months what a brilliant manager he is but i am yet to see any of them link him with the Liverpool job!

Yup, good for England but not Liverpool?  :lol:

I would love it if he went there.