Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest firetotheworks

I imagine this is something like how Leeds feel about Brian Clough.

I don't think that's a very good comparison like. [emoji38]

Brian Clough being shit at Leeds

Wins European Cup twice with Nottingham Forest

Leeds fans hate it.

Alan Pardew being shit at Newcastle

Is alive and well

Newcastle fans hate it.

Fair comparison.

There's not a hope that his type of football and lack of technical nous would be anything but a disaster at international level.

Agreed. The turned up lost and defeated and a good 4-0 to 5-0 drubbing would be an annual occurrence. People needn't lose sight of that. All this run and graft keep it tight and magic bull shit would get decimated when a side like Germany, France, Belgium and co come through.

There's not a hope that his type of football and lack of technical nous would be anything but a disaster at international level.

Agreed. The turned up lost and defeated and a good 4-0 to 5-0 drubbing would be an annual occurrence. People needn't lose sight of that. All this run and graft keep it tight and magic bull s*** would get decimated when a side like Germany, France, Belgium and co come through.

France :lol: Is it because Sissoko plays for them Kanji? ;)

Agreed. The turned up lost and defeated and a good 4-0 to 5-0 drubbing would be an annual occurrence. People needn't lose sight of that. All this run and graft keep it tight and magic bull s*** would get decimated when a side like Germany, France, Belgium and co come through.

France :lol: Is it because Sissoko plays for them Kanji? ;)

Its somehow a team with less diving fannies and a team with the ultimate shuttling gegenpresser in all the land, and I'm not talking about Matuidi. I'm talking the big club of Crystal Palace loving, Moussa Sissoko.

So yes.

Also don't for 1 second even try and argue that France wouldn't kick the shit out of a Pardew-led England national team.

Many have said it before but I'll say it again, he could win the Champions League (I know right?) With Palace, that in no way means he was ever or would ever have been good for us.

Well I suppose you could argue that if he'd been given his style of players then he could have replicated what his current Palace side are doing, but what is that exactly? He did the same here for a while, but there's only so far you can go with the defend deep and lump it long tactic. It's fine for Palace (for now) but we don't consider it a massive achievement to finish 10th.

Can you imagine if by some Miracle I.e. and English Messi, Ronaldo and Bale appeared from nowhere and Parses won the world cup with England we would look like massive tests to the outside.

If that ever happens I'll admit I was wrong. There you go, can't be fairer than that.

Can you imagine if by some Miracle I.e. and English Messi, Ronaldo and Bale appeared from nowhere and Parses won the world cup with England we would look like massive tests to the outside.

I must admit that I've never considered that. My biggest worry is that I die before he does and don't get to celebrate his ultimate demise.

Do people actually, really think, that he'd get the England job? Then, he'd do what hasn't been done since 1966 and win a major tournament. All with the current crop of talent and future budding players who are in the late teens or early 20's.

I must admit that I've never considered that. My biggest worry is that I die before he does and don't get to celebrate his ultimate demise.

:lol:

Achieving Europa league status with Palace and winning a cup then leaving at the end of the season for the England job and winning a major tournament, I would hate my life so much.

If this happened, anyone new I met would never know who I support. Ever.