Crystal Palace manager

Mick

if he goes...if he goes. once more cos it's lush, but if he goes, what is the absolute worst replacement? 

we will get the absolute worst replacement.  who will it be?

I can't stand Pulis' brand of football.

wasn't awful last season at Palace tbh.

Pardews "brand" of football wasn't that bad at reading or Charlton, even west ham. He said he liked free flowing attacking football, he lied and lied again and again.

What's your point?

A managers perceived brand of football is not always what you will get.

Guest diddimz

Have the club denied this yet or banned any of the media?

Nope

They just want to string us along so we can get devestated again. All part of Ashleys campaign of funding new ways to hurt us

By the way, despite how desperate most of us are for this to happen, it speaks volumes about the state of the club that any manager would choose to leave Newcastle United for Crystal Palace. Pathetic.

I think that the anti-Pardew protests really got to him, but he wanted a pay out. Ashley isn't bothered either way, and has played the waiting game to avoid paying him compo. This works well for

both parties.

I think Pardew is probably worried about his name being dragged through the mud again when things go wrong. He can go to Palace, either stay up in which case he is their hero or he get's relegated and nobody says it was his fault.

However still refuse to accept that this might happen.

By the way, despite how desperate most of us are for this to happen, it speaks volumes about the state of the club that any manager would choose to leave Newcastle United for Crystal Palace. Pathetic.

:lol: Nope. You can't bring me down, David. Nope! Flying too high, son. f*** the why. He's gone!

TBF we don't know how much our campaign of hate has taken its toll on him. If you genuinely thought people hated you to the point you didn't want to leave the dugout, even for one or two matches, would you want to stick around? If you could get a payrise at a club with lower expectations (supporter-wise) and a genuine affinity to you, why would you stay at a club where you were hated? I can think of plenty of reasons Pardew would want to leave that aren't football related, but he could just as easily be here for the next 4 years at least.

I'm keeping everything crossed and my bottle of Jack Daniels on standby... Just in case.

http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=150035&page=11

This was being lined up nearly two weeks ago (Pardew) between the current owners and the perspective owners

Its just up to Ashley to let him leave

Can i ask you who told you. Anyone can report that.

Anyone could I suppose but ask those on here that I told about it on the 23rd and Christmas Eve

PalaceFC is spot on,he sent me a message on xmas eve sayimg the wheels were in motion with Pardew.

:frantic:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Please be true.  Just in time for HBA to make a triumphant return.  This would be the bestest christmas EVA.

Ben Arfa has burned his bridges with NUFC, regardless of who comes in.

He hasn't had a go at Ashley, tbf.

Please be true.  Just in time for HBA to make a triumphant return.  This would be the bestest christmas EVA.

Bringing him back would be like a new signing.

Bringing him back would be like a new signing.

:lol: the only time I'd be okay with that logic.

Can we get excited yet?

I think you can. But not about the future, imho

What do you mean? Do you know something extra? Is there a nasty replacement in the pipeline?

Think he's referring to the likelihood that whomever we replace Pardew with is sure to be absolute dogshit. He's probably not wrong either.

Not that I care who we replace him with.