Crystal Palace manager

Mick

There is no way this can't be true now is there? I mean, he wouldn't turn them down just to troll us would he?

I'm so sick of Pardew and want him gone so much that I can't quite bring myself to believe it until he is pictured holding a Palace shirt up next to those slobbery turtle lips of his.

There is no way this can't be true now is there? I mean, he wouldn't turn them down just to troll us would he?

I'm so sick of Pardew and want him gone so much that I can't quite bring myself to believe it until he is pictured holding a Palace shirt up next to those slobbery turtle lips of his.

Na it's done. Just waiting for confirmation.

Past the point of no return now.

Imagine  if we get someone who is half decent and we can dream and enjoy it all again. No more knot in your stomach waiting on the team news. Even if it's  just a honeymoon period we need this.

Some of the comments on NUFC's Facebook are tragic! They've been brainwashed by the bollocks Pardew has dished them over the past 4 years

f*** them idiots.

logic has prevailed.

Thank fuck.

This was my favourite:

"Good luck Alan thanks for all your work at NUFC and putting up with Ashley and all the Pardew out wankers .I for one will be sad to see you go and wish you all the best at palace."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Some of the comments on NUFC's Facebook are tragic! They've been brainwashed by the bollocks Pardew has dished them over the past 4 years

f*** them idiots.

logic has prevailed.

Thank fuck.

This was my favourite:

"Good luck Alan thanks for all your work at NUFC and putting up with Ashley and all the Pardew out wankers .I for one will be sad to see you go and wish you all the best at palace."

Even if you were FUCKING BATSHIT CRAZY enough to think this, he just walked out on you for Crystal Palace. You thick cunt!

f*** them idiots.

logic has prevailed.

Thank fuck.

This was my favourite:

http://i.imgur.com/Jb7qYLv.gif