Crystal Palace manager

Mick

My opinion of Carver (as a man) has plummeted over the last couple of seasons. I know when you are part of a coaching staff it is your job to stick together, but especially after his behavior down at Southampton in September I have very little time for him.

I second this. Sad to think this is the same man who worked alongside Sir Bobby.

Poor guy hasn't even had a chance to watch a bit TV. My heart bleeds.

Came across ok there IMHO. Not wedged up anyone's arse and just wanting to crack on and keep the focus on the football.

Seems to possess the skill of stringing a few sentences of some variation and acceptable grammar together. No more "we was", "I fought", "fret" patter.

My opinion of Carver (as a man) has plummeted over the last couple of seasons. I know when you are part of a coaching staff it is your job to stick together, but especially after his behavior down at Southampton in September I have very little time for him.

I second this. Sad to think this is the same man who worked alongside Sir Bobby.

Poor guy hasn't even had a chance to watch a bit TV. My heart bleeds.

I'm ready to blame Pardew for all of that :lol: I'm so fucking happy that Pardew is gone I'm willing to give Carver a chance.

Get the feeling he doesn't have much time for the King.

I didn't get that impression, he talked about how he developed a really close relationship with the fraud. Can't wait for a new manager to come in and bin him tbh. We need a clean sweep to get rid of the Pardew stench.

I didn't get that impression, he talked about how he developed a really close relationship with the fraud.

Could just mean he was made to be the little spoon.

I didn't get that impression, he talked about how he developed a really close relationship with the fraud.

Could just mean he was made to be the little spoon.

Why take any chances? Sack him anyway just to be on the safe side.