Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Bye, bye you f***ing cockney c***.

O0

Not convinced myself like.... wasn't around bench at final whistle? Probably gargling down the Fat ones jizz in the stands as way of hanging on.

He was. Shook Koeman's hand after the final whistle then went down to the tunnel.

I've been a Pardew sympathiser for a long time. But today I've finally lost all confidence in him (many of you will say this is well overdue).

Depressing thing is I can't see Ashley (a) sacking him or (b) appointing someone better than him. :(

I've been a Pardew sympathiser for a long time. But today I've finally lost all confidence in him (many of you will say this is well overdue).

Depressing thing is I can't see Ashley (a) sacking him or (b) appointing someone better than him. :(

Is there still time to change your vote in this thread then though?

Bye, bye you f***ing cockney c***.

O0

Not convinced myself like.... wasn't around bench at final whistle? Probably gargling down the Fat ones jizz in the stands as way of hanging on.

He was. Shook Koeman's hand after the final whistle then went down to the tunnel.

Ah cheers, SSN said he wasnt about... O0

Oh well we will know by end of day if owt is happening I guess. personally think he will stay, far too imbedded in the rotten lot we have running us.

Poisonous atmosphere guaranteed at next home game, especially after he uses fans unrest/press/ etc as excuses...which the cunt will.