Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Pardew will quite comfortably be a millionaire as well btw.

Multi-millionaire? I doubt it.

Obviously has a quid or two but has a very expensive lifestyle and he'd better factor in an expensive divorce if his wife fidns out the extent of his philandering.

Whatever cash he has, I hope he's putting enough of it away because he's going to need it when he eventually 'leaves' NUFC..!

I didn't say multimillionaire.

I'm not sure how expensive his lifestyle is tbh, I've absolutely no idea what his lifestyle is like.

I agree on the divorce/philandering part mind.

factor in he was sacked at west ham and charlton which would have earned him sizeable payoffs on top of what he earned as a player, he'd have to be actively trying not to be a millionaire

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-pardew-calls-time-newcastle-7764234

Pardew said: “The window was very tough for teams not at the very top of the Premier League, because prices were very high. There wasn’t a lot of good product on the market and it was difficult for teams like ourselves to secure top players.

We’re all going to find it even more difficult in the future because there’s a new television deal being negotiated by the Premier League and prices are going to go higher.

“It’s difficult to know exactly where they’re going to be, particularly for offensive players. This market threw up a couple of players where their value was a bit of an eye-opener. That was surprising, but we did most of our business early and I think we did good business with those players.”

The loss of de Jong, perhaps for the rest of this year, has come as an unwanted setback. Pardew said: “Of course we’re very disappointed with Siem’s injury. That came after the window, and it was a blow. We’d have been a lot happier if he had been fit.”

There it is.

:spit:

"The league are going to give us even more money so it's going to be more difficult to buy players"

"Good product on the market" ffs.

:lol: This is certainly a new one. We're going to have even more cash available but still won't put our hands in our pockets.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/alan-pardew-calls-time-newcastle-7764234

Pardew said: “The window was very tough for teams not at the very top of the Premier League, because prices were very high. There wasn’t a lot of good product on the market and it was difficult for teams like ourselves to secure top players.

“We’re all going to find it even more difficult in the future because there’s a new television deal being negotiated by the Premier League and prices are going to go higher.

“It’s difficult to know exactly where they’re going to be, particularly for offensive players. This market threw up a couple of players where their value was a bit of an eye-opener. That was surprising, but we did most of our business early and I think we did good business with those players.”

The loss of de Jong, perhaps for the rest of this year, has come as an unwanted setback. Pardew said: “Of course we’re very disappointed with Siem’s injury. That came after the window, and it was a blow. We’d have been a lot happier if he had been fit.”

There it is.

Its the same for everyone, the prices may be bumped but everyone as the same TV money, therefore its just status queue.  Well anyway, this tells us we do only generate player transfer funds from player sales. 

Hey ho, we just have to wait for Ashley to drop down dead or finally fuck off when he has had maximum coverage for his shitarse sports company.

“We’re all going to find it even more difficult in the future because there’s a new television deal being negotiated by the Premier League and prices are going to go higher.

There it is.

Its the same for everyone, the prices may be bumped but everyone as the same TV money, therefore its just status queue.  Well anyway, this tells us we do only generate player transfer funds from player sales. 

Hey ho, we just have to wait for Ashley to drop down dead or finally fuck off when he has had maximum coverage for his shitarse sports company.

We need to create a major shit storm, week in, week out, so his brand gets coverage for negative reasons.

Pardew will quite comfortably be a millionaire as well btw.

Multi-millionaire? I doubt it.

Obviously has a quid or two but has a very expensive lifestyle and he'd better factor in an expensive divorce if his wife fidns out the extent of his philandering.

Whatever cash he has, I hope he's putting enough of it away because he's going to need it when he eventually 'leaves' NUFC..!

I didn't say multimillionaire.

I'm not sure how expensive his lifestyle is tbh, I've absolutely no idea what his lifestyle is like.

I agree on the divorce/philandering part mind.

No, the original poster said he was a multi-millionaire easy. I wasn't really directing that at you.

It seems we're more-or-less reading from the same page.

Actually looking forward to today, I think it's going to be quite poisonous from both sets of supporters, the start of a revolution. The worst thing that could happen today is a win to relieve pressure on the home match, odds are that won't happen though. Sick to death of this tool and every utterance he makes, the slimy little prick makes my skin crawl, the man has a face that would even turn the most placid little old lady to rage.

think results wont get him the sack, but being bottom the premiership will.

:lol: This doesn't make any sense

meant we could avoid defeat in the next 2 games and still be bottom. the odd win and draw every few games wont mean anything to Ashley if we are still bottom.

not well put but saying being actually bottom of the table will look a lot more alarming to those pardew-apologists that have memories like goldfish and cant see mor than a game or two back.

From the Chronicle article today:

Pardew is likely to name both in his starting line-up against the Saints, whose boss Ronald Koeman says Newcastle are under pressure to win.

He said: “Maybe there’s a little bit more pressure on them to win finally but I like to see more what my team has to do to win against them.

“That is in my opinion more important.”

Contrast these comments with Pardew's defeatist attitude every single fucking game.

He also said:

Koeman added: “They did not have a good start to the season. They have good players, good quality players and I know a lot about the Dutch players who play for Newcastle.”

He also recognizes we haven't started well. Pardew think we've been "strong."

Let's not give ourselves false hope. He's here as long as Ashley is here.

Tend to agree. Doesn't mean we shouldn't continue to slaughter him though. I'd love for him to have to walk out.

Might as well continue to give him shit since we've got fuck all else to do.