Crystal Palace manager

Mick

How can he expect the team to play well when he looks like a broken man?  The players see him every day and if he has given up, how on earth is he going to motivate them (something he has already admitted he has struggled with in the past). 

The man literally can't be in public in Newcastle, can he? Surely? He couldn't go grab a coffee or a bite to eat and feel like he wouldn't get verbally and/or physically abused?

But naw he wants to keep his job, won't walk away, a win on saturday means all of that goes away. Yeah, fuck off.

RE that video...

Dry lips, stubble, bags under the eyes, runny eyes at times, lots of looking down/looking away and that little slip about that long contract of his... this has got to him. There is no doubt in my mind he has hardly slept and this is f***ing hurting him badly, but do you know what? The sale of Cabaye hurt me, so did Carroll, so did those defeats to the mackems and that 6-0 defeat to Liverpool. Pardew as our manager hurts me so f*** him. He is 100% complicit in the way NUFC is ran and how we do things, now its coming home to roost, he can f*** off.

Zero sympathy. I wouldn't walk away from 4m personally, but the longer this goes on, the longer his future carreer must be in serious doubt because this is humiliating this, his entire record as a manager, everything he says and has done and all his failures are right out there for the world to see to the point where if you considered Pardew as a manager, you'd have to be a f***ing idiot.

His stock is still high enough in the South for now to I don't know, get the Fulham gig or even back to WHU if Big Sam gets the sack which is looking likely, but the more this goes on, the likely it is that he will become damaged goods and far too toxic to be associated with. Howay man, never has a manager been unable to leave his seat or the dugout because of abuse from the stands, never. That was in May... Saturday will be 100 times worse for him! He has pretty much a whole City/support base baying for his blood.

If he doesn't resign or doesn't get sacked before Saturday, I'll actually begrudgingly say good on you pal for facing this s*** storm, I couldn't. But then this is Pardew, the man's ego is so big he's probably secretly loving the attention.

When you say you wouldn't walk away from 4m, are you approaching that from your monetary position or Pardew's?  I probably couldn't personally walk away from 4m either.  If however I had already earned about 4m in wages and bonuses from a club, was hated by all the club's support and was about to be protested against by 50,000 people I think I might be able to walk away.  It's a short term approach he's taking, because this is getting attention that affects his future career, so he's putting future earnings in jeopardy.  Perhaps I'm underestimating human greed, maybe even my own as well in a given situation, because 4m is a lot.  If it's a stand off as has been speculated, Ashley is even greedier.  4m is pocket change to his wealth, the equivalent of one of us dropping a £20 note and it blowing away in the wind, yet he won't pay it.

Guest Howaythetoon

RE that video...

Dry lips, stubble, bags under the eyes, runny eyes at times, lots of looking down/looking away and that little slip about that long contract of his... this has got to him. There is no doubt in my mind he has hardly slept and this is f***ing hurting him badly, but do you know what? The sale of Cabaye hurt me, so did Carroll, so did those defeats to the mackems and that 6-0 defeat to Liverpool. Pardew as our manager hurts me so f*** him. He is 100% complicit in the way NUFC is ran and how we do things, now its coming home to roost, he can f*** off.

Zero sympathy. I wouldn't walk away from 4m personally, but the longer this goes on, the longer his future carreer must be in serious doubt because this is humiliating this, his entire record as a manager, everything he says and has done and all his failures are right out there for the world to see to the point where if you considered Pardew as a manager, you'd have to be a f***ing idiot.

His stock is still high enough in the South for now to I don't know, get the Fulham gig or even back to WHU if Big Sam gets the sack which is looking likely, but the more this goes on, the likely it is that he will become damaged goods and far too toxic to be associated with. Howay man, never has a manager been unable to leave his seat or the dugout because of abuse from the stands, never. That was in May... Saturday will be 100 times worse for him! He has pretty much a whole City/support base baying for his blood.

If he doesn't resign or doesn't get sacked before Saturday, I'll actually begrudgingly say good on you pal for facing this s*** storm, I couldn't. But then this is Pardew, the man's ego is so big he's probably secretly loving the attention.

When you say you wouldn't walk away from 4m, are you approaching that from your monetary position or Pardew's?  I probably couldn't personally walk away from 4m either.  If however I had already earned about 4m in wages and bonuses from a club, was hated by all the club's support and was about to be protested against by 50,000 people I think I might be able to walk away.  It's a short term approach he's taking, because this is getting attention that affects his future career, so he's putting future earnings in jeopardy.  Perhaps I'm underestimating human greed, maybe even my own as well in a given situation, because 4m is a lot.  If it's a stand off as has been speculated, Ashley is even greedier.  4m is pocket change to his wealth, the equivalent of one of us dropping a £20 note and it blowing away in the wind, yet he won't pay it.

Rich or skint, I would never walk away from 4m. I'm a working class lad, I could do wonders with 4m again rich or skint. He would be a mug to just walk away from a huge pay-off.

I don't condone anything like that but I do think hai own arrogance is his downfall. He's actively took the p*ss out of us thinkin he won't get anything back. The day of reckoning is here

That's the beauty of it for me. It's the bad guy in a film being an untouchable, moustached c*** for ages then getting a pipe through his chest. Anything he gets is completely of his own making which is why he's so scared.

:lol:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-gB8rm5Ahoto/Urs1yxcxx_I/AAAAAAAAPgA/7WwR0BsVQcs/s1600/sick-reference-bro.gif

Rich or skint, I would never walk away from 4m. I'm a working class lad, I could do wonders with 4m again rich or skint. He would be a mug to just walk away from a huge pay-off.

Fair enough, I can't knock that.  I understand the various good and different things that could be done with 4m.  I just think it's a lot to take for money and at some point it must not be worth it.  Maybe that's just me and my thinking that I couldn't bear the brunt of the kind of atmosphere Pardew will suffer on Saturday.

If only I was in the position to tolerate thousands of people despising me to pocket 4m.

Aye, it's definitely all relative. You could all line up and punch me in the face for 90 minutes if I got 4 million quid at the end of it.

Only way I can see Pardew resigning is if he cuts some sort of deal with Ashley for, say, half the compo he'd be owed if he was binned. That way he gets a decent wedge and gets to spin it that he was hounded out of the club by the fans unfairly. It doesn't matter whether that last part is true or not, that's how he would spin it and many people would believe it