Crystal Palace manager

Mick

"Moyes knows there are only a handful of Premier League jobs which would suit him and Newcastle is believed to be one of them."

Such horrific journalism. Like Moyes would go anywhere near a job where he didn't have transfer control, good grief.

“I’ve not seen him, I’ve spoken to him this week. He’s obviously very keen for us to get victories. That’s what he’s about. That’s what we’re about – winning."

When?

:lol:

TBF it's only been half a year since we beat a team in the league who are in the same division as us. That's what winning is all about.

“I’ve not seen him, I’ve spoken to him this week. He’s obviously very keen for us to get victories. That’s what he’s about. That’s what we’re about – winning."

When?

:lol:

TBF it's only been half a year since we beat a team in the league who are in the same division as us. That's what winning is all about.

It's been a positive movable feast.

The fret from the front foot attacking football is unparalleled.

If a Sports Direct store had performed as poorly as we had, all relatively speaking, then you can be sure the manager of it would have been canned months ago. He's still a businessman at the end of the day and eventually he knows he needs to pull the trigger. He's many things but he's not stupid and he's not going to watch any one of his managers of his businesses fail so miserably as Pardew is currently is doing.

It's a matter of 'when' now. Pardew's now an embarrassment and it'll come to a head sooner rather than later.

If a Sports Direct store had performed as poorly as we had, all relatively speaking, then you can be sure the manager of it would have been canned months ago. He's still a businessman at the end of the day and eventually he knows he needs to pull the trigger. He's many things but he's not stupid and he's not going to watch any one of his managers of his businesses fail so miserably as Pardew is currently is doing.

It's a matter of 'when' now. Pardew's now an embarrassment and it'll come to a head sooner rather than later.

That's the crux of the issue. It's not just a case of fan unrest, he's not getting the results to justify his continued employment. Ashley, as cruel/daft/useless as he is, does not want us to get relegated.

That's the crux of the issue. It's not just a case of fan unrest, he's not getting the results to justify his continued employment. Ashley, as cruel/daft/useless as he is, does not want us to get relegated.

Still reckon deep down he reckons he can get away with it (TBF he might, the PL is filled with shite) and he'll never have a patsy as good as Pardew.

Still reckon deep down he reckons he can get away with it (TBF he might, the PL is filled with s****) and he'll never have a patsy as good as Pardew.

:thup:

disco hits the nail on the head.

He really does not want to sack Pardew the man is his wet dream ineptness aside.

Guest neesy111

It's not relegation form we're in, it's bottom of the league form.

[move]http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01652/venables_1652700g.jpg Oh, the shark, babe, has such teeth, dear And it shows them pearly white.  Thar fworg on the tyne is ow mine ow mine, Thar fworg on the tyne is ow mine!  Shoopy doopy dap dap dap doop wap wap.

[/move]

Still reckon deep down he reckons he can get away with it (TBF he might, the PL is filled with shite) and he'll never have a patsy as good as Pardew.

Nah, he'd loved to have kept Dennis Wise here if that was the case, when keeping Pardew starts looking like too much of a risk on his investment, he's gone.

I think he know's he's done. Pardew will not turn this around, it's beyond him, it's only going to get worse. We're talking nearly 30 games now, relegation form and numbers, if it continues then we'll go down. Regardless of who's appointed if there's too much ground to make up then NUFC's fucked. He knows he can't afford another relegation and that's exactly where we're headed unless he acts.

Cunt will be out on Tuesday morning.

Still reckon deep down he reckons he can get away with it (TBF he might, the PL is filled with s****) and he'll never have a patsy as good as Pardew.

I think he know's he's done. Pardew will not turn this around, it's beyond him, it's only going to get worse. We're talking nearly 30 games now, relegation form and numbers, if it continues then we'll go down. Regardless of who's appointed if there's too much ground to make up then NUFC's f***ed. He knows he can't afford another relegation and that's exactly where we're headed unless he acts.

c*** will be out on Tuesday morning.

Midds he kept kinnear on until it was too late as well mind.

In fact he's never actually sacked the joke has he?

I think he know's he's done. Pardew will not turn this around, it's beyond him, it's only going to get worse. We're talking nearly 30 games now, relegation form and numbers, if it continues then we'll go down. Regardless of who's appointed if there's too much ground to make up then NUFC's fucked. He knows he can't afford another relegation and that's exactly where we're headed unless he acts.

Cunt will be out on Tuesday morning.

Let's hope so, although I think it'll be a few more games at best. The odd draw will keep us 'in contention of the pack' for a little while yet given the shitness of the majority.

I think he know's he's done. Pardew will not turn this around, it's beyond him, it's only going to get worse. We're talking nearly 30 games now, relegation form and numbers, if it continues then we'll go down. Regardless of who's appointed if there's too much ground to make up then NUFC's f***ed. He knows he can't afford another relegation and that's exactly where we're headed unless he acts.

I think this is different. Pardew is the manager of the football team, not some extra on the scene. He's a cunt but he's switched on enough to realise that keeping Pardew equals relegation. It's not a fucking blip, it's nearly 30 games of horrific results and performances.

He's not doing it out of duty to the fans, he's doing it to protect his investment. He doesn't give a fuck about the fans but he'll protect his investment imo.

I think this is different. Pardew is the manager of the football team, not some extra on the scene. He's a c*** but he's switched on enough to realise that keeping Pardew equals relegation. It's not a f***ing blip, it's nearly 30 games of horrific results and performances.

He's not doing it out of duty to the fans, he's doing it to protect his investment. He doesn't give a f*** about the fans but he'll protect his investment imo.

I hope so mate I really do.

If this continues I'll be driven to despair it's nothing but utter misery at present.

Let's hope so, although I think it'll be a few more games at best. The odd draw will keep us 'in contention of the pack' for a little while yet given the shitness of the majority.

I don't think he'll survive 2 defeats from our next 2 games.

I think this is different. Pardew is the manager of the football team, not some extra on the scene. He's a c*** but he's switched on enough to realise that keeping Pardew equals relegation. It's not a f***ing blip, it's nearly 30 games of horrific results and performances.

He's not doing it out of duty to the fans, he's doing it to protect his investment. He doesn't give a f*** about the fans but he'll protect his investment imo.

I hope so mate I really do.

If this continues I'll be driven to despair it's nothing but utter misery at present.

One thing I can't see is Ashley just sitting back and watching is go down. In 08-09 we had several manager changes because he was rolling the dice so often to stave it off. He knows the writing is on the wall and he'll act imo. He'll act because he knows the squad is there and the mega-tv deal is there too. Why risk relegation? He'll be binned sooner rather than later imo.