Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Sky Sports News HQ ‏@SkySportsNewsHQ  1m1 minute ago

Newcastle are bottom of the 2014 form table in the Premier League (only includes teams that have been ever present)

Byu587MIgAE10Sk.png:large

As if the Sky Sports host actually asked Carragher if our form was really that bad man.

It's beyond belief.

It takes the piss how long it's taken the majority to catch on to just how bad we've been.

But Cabaye......

But Cabaye......

I've had mates recently who support other teams saying things like "Just seen your lot, didn't realise how shit they were."  I then have to tell them it's been this way for a good couple of years really with very few good patches.

Guest firetotheworks

you know it's bad when this slimy b****** is sticking up for us

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan  48m48 minutes ago

Newcastle fans deserve more than this nonsense. Pardew must go &  Ashley should sell the club to someone who cares. #NUFC

Expand Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

f***ing hell of all people!

Ugh, I feel dirty.

you know it's bad when this slimy b****** is sticking up for us

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan  48m48 minutes ago

Newcastle fans deserve more than this nonsense. Pardew must go &  Ashley should sell the club to someone who cares. #NUFC

Expand Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

f***ing hell of all people!

Ugh, I feel dirty.

It's like that SouthPark episode where the KKK starts opposing racism, so people become racists as they don't want to be in the same side as the KKK.

I'm optimistic that this is it.  I'm mentally preparing myself for disappointment though.  If he isn't gone by the Swansea game he's here for the long haul and it won't matter if he goes or not.  It'll be too late if it's left any longer.  It would take a Bobby Robson figure to save us again if it gets left any more than a few games more.  Sadly we don't have anyone like that to come in now.

I'm optimistic that this is it.  I'm mentally preparing myself for disappointment though.  If he isn't gone by the Swansea game he's here for the long haul and it won't matter if he goes or not.  It'll be too late if it's left any longer.  It would take a Bobby Robson figure to save us again if it gets left any more than a few games more.  Sadly we don't have anyone like that to come in now.

It's a good point like, remember how long it took Keegan to sort out Allardyce's mess.  Didn't win for ages before it clicked.

Was almost like he was describing Ben Arfa after the game in what kind of player he needs in the final third. f***ing idiot.

I was begging the interviewer to say 'what, like Ben Arfa?' when Pardew said that.

It's a good point like, remember how long it took Keegan to sort out Allardyce's mess.  Didn't win for ages before it clicked.

I remember that, took fucking ages for us to win, my teacher at school made me sit at the front of class until we won. :lol:

I remember that, took fucking ages for us to win, my teacher at school made me sit at the front of class until we won. :lol:

:lol: What?

Sort of been forgotten in the mist of all the other uselessness he served tonight, but those fucking subs tonight man :anguish: Cissé should have been on to partner Riviere after both of them just scored two goals in their last games, not replaced him. Obertan was decent (for his level) to be fair to him, but the last sub should definitely have been Armstrong after a very decent showing in the cup. Perez should have been on the bench as well, and been on instead of Obertan like.

Don't know about that this season like, I mean we're still somehow not bottom of the league, frankly that's incredible.  Thirty games is more than enough to get us safe for any half decent manager.

He was turning water into wine. Ian Branfoot will most likely be aiming for slightly less polluted water.

:lol: What?

He was a Liverpool fan and I think I said something along the lines of "Liverpool are shit" without the swearing, and he told me I had it sit in the front row next to the teachers desk until Keegan won his first game. Stuck there for fucking weeks :lol:

Was almost like he was describing Ben Arfa after the game in what kind of player he needs in the final third. Fucking idiot.

Yet the wet cunt interviewing him didn't have the guts to say "do you regret letting Ben Arfa go out on loan?, he could have provided what you're looking for".