Crystal Palace manager

Mick

He just has zero idea how to set up a team to attack without completely losing defensive discipline - the only time we look remotely threatening going forward we're a complete and utter shambles at the back.

Out of his depth, has to go.

His comments about being open at the back are clearly a precursor to us playing more defensively, that's his excuse for not attacking, back into his Pardshell he goes.

I'm all for it. Our defence is terrible and will concede for fun thus getting the cunt the sack.

It will boil to the brim soon and we will see come Monday if Ashley wants to progress the club in any way (I don't think he will but Monday will show this once and for all). This team is in desperate need of a 15 - 20 goal striker, a play making central midfielder and a quality centre half. You could also argue about a wide player, ben arfa coming back and the left full back position needs to be sorted also ad of course most importantly a new manager. The team will struggle to score goals on a consistent basis and will ship goals left, right and centre at the other end resulting in a battle to stay above the relegation places. Nothing pre season or in the first three games has shown me there will be the slightest difference to the second half of last season.

I totally believe there will be no signings never mind three with the usual guff being presented come Tuesday. Ashley will also not sack Pardew until Christmas time at the earliest and will then panic into getting a new manager in and a few panic signings before the January window closes hoping we don't go down again to lose money. The outcome will be that we may survive but boy is it going to be a totally s*** season due to pathetic and bewildering management at the top. Mark this post.

It will boil to the brim soon and we will see come Monday if Ashley wants to progress the club in any way (I don't think he will but Monday will show this once and for all). This team is in desperate need of a 15 - 20 goal striker, a play making central midfielder and a quality centre half. You could also argue about a wide player, ben arfa coming back and the left full back position needs to be sorted also ad of course most importantly a new manager. The team will struggle to score goals on a consistent basis and will ship goals left, right and centre at the other end resulting in a battle to stay above the relegation places. Nothing pre season or in the first three games has shown me there will be the slightest difference to the second half of last season.

I totally believe there will be no signings never mind three with the usual guff being presented come Tuesday. Ashley will also not sack Pardew until Christmas time at the earliest and will then panic into getting a new manager in and a few panic signings before the January window closes hoping we don't go down again to lose money. The outcome will be that we may survive but boy is it going to be a totally s*** season due to pathetic and bewildering management at the top. Mark this post.

Pardew has no say in players coming or going at the end of the day and Ashley will think in his own mind he's spent £40m so no cause for complaint. We've made some exciting signings potential wise, but they aren't the sort of players Pardew can work with. He needs a striker who will score 15 goals from nowhere and we haven't got one of those for the first time in two years. The squad we've assembled needs a genuine manager to get some football from them.

From BBC: Manager reaction- Newcastle 3-3 Crystal Palace

Newcastle boss Alan Pardew: "We're very lucky to get Rolando Aarons through the system and I'm sure he'll get games because he's forced his way into my thinking. I've been here four years and were starting to see one or two coming though.

"But I'm disappointed today because we should have had three points. Perhaps we got wrapped up in the crowd trying to get a fourth and it's frustrating to concede. We feel we should have won by now because we've played some good stuff but we weren't as tight defensively today as we have been and Palace caused up problems in wide areas."

Translation: It's Haidara's fault. Dummett back in next game.

He's getting slaughtered on twitter and I've just seen somebody tweet that they want us to lose to see the back of him.  :lol:

I feel that every game at the moment, feel nothing for this club with him at the helm.

From BBC: Manager reaction- Newcastle 3-3 Crystal Palace

Newcastle boss Alan Pardew: "We're very lucky to get Rolando Aarons through the system and I'm sure he'll get games because he's forced his way into my thinking. I've been here four years and were starting to see one or two coming though.

"But I'm disappointed today because we should have had three points. Perhaps we got wrapped up in the crowd trying to get a fourth and it's frustrating to concede. We feel we should have won by now because we've played some good stuff but we weren't as tight defensively today as we have been and Palace caused up problems in wide areas."

Translation: It's Haidara's fault. Dummett back in next game.

:lol: Fuck.

Pardew has no say in players coming or going at the end of the day and Ashley will think in his own mind he's spent £40m so no cause for complaint. We've made some exciting signings potential wise, but they aren't the sort of players Pardew can work with. He needs a striker who will score 15 goals from nowhere and we haven't got one of those for the first time in two years. The squad we've assembled needs a genuine manager to get some football from them.

Still think we need a playmaking central mifielder and a quality centre half but you're right it won't happen and with the signings I think we have a mixed back of potential and not very good. You're right though Pardew means everything is  total waste doesn't matter who is  playing.

Still think we need a playmaking central mifielder and a quality centre half but you're right it won't happen and with the signings I think we have a mixed back of potential and not very good. You're right though Pardew means everything is  total waste doesn't matter who is  playing.

We are short in a couple of positions, but we do have a lot of exciting players who can make things happen. Without a top end striker though, it would need someone like Pochettino to get this lot into the top 8, with Pardew I think we'll do well to stay clear of relegation.

Guest Jungle Barry

I never thought we'd see a worse manager than Graeme Souness at Newcastle United. This guy though, everything about him just reeks of shit.

Outdone tactically by Neil Warnock.

It's alright though, he'll just knock the death stare out. Fucking embarrassment.

We are short in a couple of positions, but we do have a lot of exciting players who can make things happen. Without a top end striker though, it would need someone like Pochettino to get this lot into the top 8, with Pardew I think we'll do well to stay clear of relegation.

With Pardew we've got a bunch of individuals who aren't as good as the sum of their parts, even with more (unlikely) additions. A half decent manager could make a decent functioning team out of what we already have.

Going by what happened on the pitch Pardew's game plan must be for the wingers to cross the ball into the box. That's all well and good but who are those crosses aimed at? We rarely have bodies in the box when we attack. Maybe two players if we are lucky. Also, who out of our attackers are good headers of the ball? We play as if we have an old fashioned number 9 up front but we haven't.

Just watched the video of him post-match on the club's youtube channel (with Aarons interview)

f***ing loves himself because he gave debuts to Oxlade-Chamberlain, Shelvey and Mark Noble, too.

Considering it is on the club's official Youtube channel I laughed when I saw these comments: -

Jason Brown

18 minutes ago

It's early days and I hope I'm proved wrong but i smell another relegation battle.

LiaamBolton

25 minutes ago

Get the f*** out of our club Pardew!

Going by what happened on the pitch Pardew's game plan must be for the wingers to cross the ball into the box. That's all well and good but who are those crosses aimed at? We rarely have bodies in the box when we attach. Maybe two players if we are lucky. Also, who out of our attackers are good headers of the ball? We play as if we have an old fashioned number 9 up front but we haven't.

Getting a bit too technical there mate. I've seen Pardew scribbling in his notebook, that means he's clever.

Tries to make out it's like he knows a good player when he sees one.

You also start Yoan Gouffran every f***ing week Alan, you utter f***ing crumb. Your point is invalid.

Has also killed numerous young players' careers by playing them once a year in the FA Cup 3rd Round and blaming them for us going out.

While we're at it, what the fuck has happened to Gael Bigirimana? :lol:

Despite the fact that the players were dreadful, I still put it all down to his coaching and the way he sets us up to fail. Why the fuck Gouffran still gets a game is beyond me, also the shittest set piece routine ever still happens. Our play is slow, static and fucking boring. Aarons gave us width and directness and he linked up well with Haidara. Before he came on we had no width at all with Cabellas (Fumaca) shitty step overs and Gouffran anywhere but on the left not creating a fucking thing for Riviere and De Jong (de schildpad) up front.

Hate this cunt so much, it hurts to see us so fucking bad, yet a good manager may just get a performance out of them. This fucker is a poison ruining the very fabric of this club with the shit he spouts and the rot he has produced.

I never thought we'd see a worse manager than Graeme Souness at Newcastle United. This guy though, everything about him just reeks of s***.

Outdone tactically by Neil Warnock.

It's alright though, he'll just knock the death stare out. f***ing embarrassment.

:thup: Agree completely.