Crystal Palace manager

Mick

The tide is starting to turn on Pardew it would seem, not seeing many Pro-Pardew posts kicking about on any social media, however a scraped 1-0 win in our next game and most will be making excuses for him and singing his praises once again.

I honestly think I'll go on a 3 day bender the day this cunt is sacked.

Tide has totally turned in all the comment sections on the Chron, everyone going for jugular on there, funny that some are admitting this game/post Pardew comments have turned them, seems strange after all the other stuff we've had to endure.

Tide has totally turned in all the comment sections on the Chron, everyone going for jugular on there, funny that some are admitting this game/post Pardew comments have turned them, seems strange after all the other stuff we've had to endure.

It's about time the morons caught up

Having won nothing for decades, if Newcastle ever win anything it'll be so much sweeter, we'll celebrate that much harder than the likes of Man U or Chelsea ever could. That failure makes the prospect of future success ever more exciting.

It's the same with Pardew but more intense because at least not winning trophies can still be enjoyable. The longer he hangs on, the greater I'm going to celebrate when the fucker finally goes.

It feels like it'll never happen, but eventually it simply must. In fact I'm stopping drinking now and starting eating healthily as since I've got 16 years on the fucker I reckon I've got very good odds of at least outliving him, so even if he has a contract until he dies I'll still get to see him not be manager of this club.

Guest TruToon94

Possibly the only twat who makes me want to see our club lose. Longer he doesn't win, the quicker he'll go.

How many matches have we even won this entire year in the league? I remember Cardiff but anybody have a grand total?

"Alan Pardew reckons home crowd excitement may have affected Newcastle United during Crystal Palace draw"

How the fuck does he get away with this shit!?

Surely Ashley must now be able to see him for what he is; an absolute chancer who is totally out of his depth. And he's spending his money whilst undermining his assets. If it was any other business, his feet wouldn't touch the floor.

Peanut  Matty9

3 hours ago

Agreed, that's it for me, never called for him to go until now, blaming the crowd Pardew? You absolute MORON, it's YOUR job to settle the players down and see out the game! What an utter buffoon.

:idiot2: