Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Energetic, attacking football with an accent on youth is what the Newcastle boss has been about his whole career,

Not only is it important to remember the list of quality players that Pardew has been forced to sell – from Demba Ba to Mathieu Debuchy via Yohan Cabaye – but one cannot help but admire the way his method of managing must have altered.

http://i.imgur.com/rQpBfku.gif

Yet Pardew’s team remain among the most pleasingly watchable cavaliers in the league.

WHAT.  ...WHAT?

:lol: :lol: That gif is so perfect :lol:

Energetic, attacking football with an accent on youth is what the Newcastle boss has been about his whole career

Pardew’s team remain among the most pleasingly watchable cavaliers in the league

These 2 lines are what I imagine I'll have to write over and over - Bart Simpson style on a chalkboard - in hell when I die.

We are literally through the fucking looking glass.

:lol: Are we wrong? Do we expect too much? Is it unreasonable to think that a team that never wins cannot be cavalier or fucking pleasingly watchable?

It's like you lot are the unwitting main characters in a football-set remake of "Gaslight".

We're Ving Rhames bent over the oil barrel, Pardew is Zed, Ashley is the dude with the beard and the press is the fucking gimp. Only in our story Bruce Willis gets on the fucking bike and fucks off.

We are literally through the fucking looking glass.

:lol: Are we wrong? Do we expect too much? Is it unreasonable to think that a team that never wins cannot be cavalier or fucking pleasingly watchable?

I guess, taken in isolation, our defending has often been cavalier, does that count? 

I'm one of his defenders, but even I would not describe Pardew's approach as 'Cavalier'. It's quite the opposite. He's the arch pragmatist.

Was that feature tongue-in-cheek?

No it wasn't, it was just the view of an outsider who has probably not bothered watching us apart from on MOTD. No wonder Mike Ashley is always pictured giggling in his box every time we snatch another unlikely result, he knows he's getting away with it and another season's profits are looking secure.

Might be giggs, but this cunt having the cheek to refer to himself in the same breath as sir bobby made me feel sick. "We've both had tough times here." You've broken club record after club record for being utterly shit you moron. Bobby Robson narrowly failed to qualify for the Champions League. A large section of the fans have absolutely tried to hound you out of the club, Sunderland fans for whatever reason like to pretend that we hounded Robson out. You couldn't be more different to Bobby Robson if you tried.

How fucking dare you compare your situation or record to his. How dare you try to trivialise your 2014 form as if it was one of Robsons blips.

Rant over.

I notice he didn't mention anything about the sort of football we've been served up for the last four years. If he had I might have taken it seriously rather than just another ex-manager sticking up for another, that too someone he knows personally.