Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Ambitious. :lol:

We've not scored before the 37th minute against any of our 16 league opponents. It's a complete myth that the thick twats will run with, we're not in the slightest bit ambitious. We've got one way of playing and that's keep it as tight as possible for as long as possible and hope something happens whilst we're not camped in our own third. sometimes it works sometimes/often it doesn't.

But hey, we're in the PL so why are people complaining? We're making up the numbers as the big sides need someone to rattle 4 or 5 in against. Be grateful people, it could be worse. etc

We've not scored before the 37th minute against any of our 16 league opponents. It's a complete myth that the thick twats will run with, we're not in the slightest bit ambitious. We've got one way of playing and that's keep it as tight as possible for as long as possible and hope something happens whilst we're not camped in our own third. sometimes it works sometimes/often it doesn't.

But hey, we're in the PL so why are people complaining? We're making up the numbers as the big sides need someone to rattle 4 or 5 in against. Be grateful people, it could be worse. etc

Everything was much worse in the 80s tbf.

I'd hope some hack has called in out on saying that, because it's just his usual bullshit when we've bean beat.

Guest neesy111

mj_afc: Pardew just singled out Ox for playing superbly today and then mentioned managing him at Southampton. Egotistical maniac.

What a fucking cunt.

Tried to be ambitious. :lol:

We were camped in our own half for the first 15 mins until they scored (inevitably). Then when we got some possession it was slow, back passing shite that was never meant to go anywhere.

It's astonishing just how far removed his idea of how the game should be played is from mine. Cunt.

I wish I'd seen the game just to understand how shite his patter actually is.  On the face of it, it would appear to be the normal crap he comes out with when trying to tell people what to think, some of the morons will fall for it.

Tried to be ambitious. :lol:

We were camped in our own half for the first 15 mins until they scored (inevitably). Then when we got some possession it was slow, back passing shite that was never meant to go anywhere.

It's astonishing just how far removed his idea of how the game should be played is from mine. Cunt.

:thup:

Barely the same fucking sport.

When is he, or indeed the press, going to realise that "setting up" (stumbling over) a system that relies entirely on one player to succeed is a really, really shit idea?

Again it's reported like he can do nothing about it. Well he lost Sissoko, they were probably lucky to only concede 4 etc

I really do wonder sometimes whether the majority of the press are so stupid to believe the bile he spouts and not to question any of his line ups and subs etc, as well as how he came to "discover" the youngsters....

God I hate this snide pri** !