Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest Roger Kint

The other candidates being far better managers.

Sure, but they have to choose someone who got good results that month.

Chelsea beat the exact same teams and drew at sunderland. Man Utd beat Arsenal, Hull and Palace while losing the derby. They were the other two contenders i think

Chelsea beat the exact same teams and drew at sunderland. Man Utd beat Arsenal, Hull and Palace while losing the derby. They were the other two contenders i think

I'm not saying Pardew is the clear winner, I'm just saying it's not ridiculous that he got it. Also it fits the 'narrative' of the moment more than Mourinho or Van Gaal getting it. Man Utd have won but have still been quite poor and have loads of obvious problems.

Guest Roger Kint

I'm not saying Pardew is the clear winner, I'm just saying it's not ridiculous that he got it. Also it fits the 'narrative' of the moment more than Mourinho or Van Gaal getting it. Man Utd have won but have still been quite poor and have loads of obvious problems.

I didnt question anything you said. Was simply responding to you saying that they had to choose someone with good results.

I didnt question anything you said. Was simply responding to you saying that they had to choose someone with good results.

Yeah I know, just saying as part of the overall chat.

These awards don't really mean much anyway, nobody who chooses it actually sees how the manager does his job. (Although we don't either TBF)