Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Piss off man, Ian. :lol:

:lol:

Oh shock, Interpolic taking me to task for absolutely nothing.

Happy Friday to you too mate.

:lol: Come off it man, I'm saying if those 4 performances get you Manager Of The Month these days there's something the matter.  4 goals FFS.

Guest firetotheworks

It's disgusting. People will look at it and think 'respect' and 'great gesture' and all the rest of it, when it's obvious that it's up there to brainwash those same people into thinking that he appears sincere, simply by having a photo of his antithesis on the wall.

It's like David Cameron having a photo of Nelson Mandela above his desk.

Idiots after 12 months of relegation form:  "Pardew's doing as well as he can with this team and this chairman, 15th place is about right for us.  Everyone needs to get off his back and stop demanding more"

Idiots after Pardew is forced to replace the shit he's been putting on the pitch due to injuries and resting them for games he doesn't care about, propelling us up the league: "See, we're 7th! We were right about Pardew all along!"

Guest Roger Kint

Think its 36 points in this calender year(35 games?) and people think everything is fantastic and we should be grateful to Pardew :lol:

The other candidates being far better managers.

Sure, but they have to choose someone who got good results that month.

Chelsea beat the exact same teams and drew at sunderland. Man Utd beat Arsenal, Hull and Palace while losing the derby. They were the other two contenders i think

City?

Beat a Man Utd side on the up (and their derby), draw away to QPR, beat Swansea who are doing well and went to high flying Southampton and played them off the park

Guest Roger Kint

The other candidates being far better managers.

Sure, but they have to choose someone who got good results that month.

Chelsea beat the exact same teams and drew at sunderland. Man Utd beat Arsenal, Hull and Palace while losing the derby. They were the other two contenders i think

City?

Beat a Man Utd side on the up (and their derby), draw away to QPR, beat Swansea who are doing well and went to high flying Southampton and played them off the park

Maybe them too, was just assuming as the radio only mentioned the others.

Guest Roger Kint

:lol:

Honestly cannot believe that he's even being given a morsel of credit like.

The biggest decision he made that month was to surrender the West Ham game :lol: