Crystal Palace manager

Mick

happy for him to win it every month if it means we are winning games.

Dangerous opinion that young fella-me-lad.

:lol: It's canny funny how Ian hesitantly decided to defect right before Pardew went on his run like, leading to a rather weird month or so but now all is well. Balance hast been restored.

Guest thenorthumbrian

Pardew keeps saying "trust me" when answering questions.

One reason not to trust him. Especially with that accent. :shifty:

Pardew keeps saying "trust me" when answering questions.

One reason not to trust him. Especially with that accent. :shifty:

It's pretty well recognised that if you feel the need to have to say 'trust me' all the time it's because you are being shifty or deceptive and you are trying to compensate.

Former Arsenal defender Martin Keown

Football Focus

Arsenal v Newcastle (17:30 GMT)

Posted at

"Moussa Sissoko is not available for Newcastle and Steven Taylor is also out. If they are to get a result the goalkeeper Tim Krul will have to do a magnificent job away to Arsenal. Whatever happens, Alan Pardew deserves a lot of credit. It is amazing what he has achieved there this season."

Kewon thinks Krul plays. this is how clueless this guys are. Yet again they support Pardew.

7th place in December after the easiest opening fixtures in the PL is an amazing achievement now. I'm starting to develop a severe dislike for London-based ex-footballers, like. Bunch of clueless biased arseholes, the lot of them.

Former Arsenal defender Martin Keown

Football Focus

Arsenal v Newcastle (17:30 GMT)

Posted at

"Moussa Sissoko is not available for Newcastle and Steven Taylor is also out. If they are to get a result the goalkeeper Tim Krul will have to do a magnificent job away to Arsenal. Whatever happens, Alan Pardew deserves a lot of credit. It is amazing what he has achieved there this season."

Kewon thinks Krul plays. this is how clueless this guys are. Yet again they support Pardew.

Wonder does he still think that Debuchy is less of a man than Sagna who left Arsenal to become a sub at Man City

7th place in December after the easiest opening fixtures in the PL is an amazing achievement now.

This is the 16th game man, the easy start chelp is out of the window. He blew the easy start then got results he should never have got so it's balanced out. 7th or around there is our place, a better manager might coax more but we don't have one.

We'll probably have another catastrophic 2nd half season mind when the players remember what a gobshite he is and stop playing.

7th place in December after the easiest opening fixtures in the PL is an amazing achievement now.

This is the 16th game man, the easy start chelp is out of the window. He blew the easy start then got results he should never have got so it's balanced out. 7th or around there is our place, a better manager might coax more but we don't have one.

I'm confused, what's your point? It's a million miles from an amazing achievement.

I'm confused, what's your point? It's a million miles from an amazing achievement.

I've written it already, the easy start is now irrelevant to it all, that's all.

It's not when your evaluating level of achievement for a certain position or points tally. Our home fixtures have been a who's who of impotent crap with two exceptions.

Over 16 games the fixtures essentially balance though, it'll soon be 19 and we'll probably be 10th, right where we want to be.

I've got looked that hard but is this a 96 season where the fixtures are loaded against us or something, is that what you're getting at?