Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest firetotheworks

Ashley currently putting together a counter offer to stay.

Images of a 16 year contract being slowly slid across a table. :lol:

Alan Pardew fuels rumours linking him with vacant Crystal Palace job as he refuses to speak to press after Newcastle win

Alan Pardew refused to speak to press following the win at St James’ Park, fuelling the Newcastle United manager’s link with the vacant Crystal Palace job.

Pardew would not speak to television, radio or print journalists after Newcastle’s 3-2 win over Everton, with the North East club saying the 53-year-old was simply ‘unavailable’.

Pardew remains the bookmakers’ favourite to become Neil Warnock’s successor at Selhurst Park, and assistant manager John Carver led the press conference in his absence.

Asked why he was filling in for Pardew, Carver said: ‘He just said: “Will you go do the press for me?” That was it.

‘He’s fine. Delighted. It’s a fantastic result for us. We’ve had a difficult period against good opposition, and it was another good opposition today. He’s been pleased with the performance. It’s probably been one of our best performances in recent times.’

Warnock became the first sacking of the Barclays Premier League season after defeat against Southampton on Boxing Day left Palace in the relegation zone.

Pardew came in from 20/1 to 4/7 favourite recently to take the job, with Tony Pulis another in the frame.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2889275/Alan-Pardew-refuses-speak-press-Newcastle-win-fuelling-rumours-linking-vacant-Crystal-Palace-job.html

This just makes no sense to me. Why would AP go to Palace? He will relegate them and he won't get a sniff of PL football again.

:lol: What are you doing.

I'm telling myself the reasons why this can't happen in order to not get my hopes up.

Refreshing this thread every 30s now :lol:

Actually mentioned it on NBC just now. Just speculation. But it was on NBC!

Americans know next to nothing about football but I'll take it.

hey man, I had been getting my hopes up and dashed against the rocks from this fucking game for a good while when you were still swimming in the milk man's balls.

This just makes no sense to me. Why would AP go to Palace? He will relegate them and he won't get a sniff of PL football again.

:lol: What are you doing.

I'm telling myself the reasons why this can't happen in order to not get my hopes up.

Refreshing this thread every 30s now :lol:

:lol: It's too late to not be hopeful.

We ALL know nothing is going to happen, but god damn. There was a match today and I'm more excited now than I was during the fucking thing.