Crystal Palace manager

Mick

I just want him not to be our manager anymore. If that means he wins Palace the Champions League and wins hero of the universe award, I just don't care. As long as he isn't sending out a turgid defensive team of ours to bore us to death and set new losing run records all the time, that'll do for me.

He'll have to share the trophy with JFK.

It'll sit right next to the "Best Director of Football in all known galaxies and beyond" award on JFK's mantelpiece.

Can't believe that there are people on their board that would be (are) happy with him..

It's a knock on effect from believing we're the delusional ones. They've bought the peddled narrative that he's world class but needs more time/had his best players sold from under him/finished 5th that one time/blighted by injuries/unlucky etc.

Fuckin welcome to it.

No, no,no,no,no a thousand times NO!!!!!!!!!!

If that little sh!t comes back to Selhurst I'm going to be hard put to do anything but wait for the NEXT manager. His is not the sort of character that I want representing Crystal Palace FC and if Steve Parish thinks that;

a)He can get along with Pardew and

b)We've got the time to waste while he persues the wags and

c)It's worth the compensation package to NUFC (which will let them afford Pulis???) that will reduce our ability to get a decent couple of players in,

then Steve is more desperate than he seems.

I rarely waste a prayer on Football but I pray this doesn't happen.

Poor fucker. :lol:

Guest neesy111

If it is announced it'll be via Neteller as they have exclusive to announce all Palace news first (happened with Warnock before CP announced it)

In the last 38 PL games, Palace have got 3 more points than NUFC yet have peddled two managers and we're the ones with over-demanding fans?

Luckily today's win nudged us ahead of Birmingham and Blackpool in that list, whose last 38 PL games of course saw them relegated.

The media have been making out he's gods gift since he got here. They're loving that we're absolutely no threat with him in charge. If they'd ever praised him enough to be linked with someone like Tottenham, they'd have turned on him and pointed out every single horrendous record faster than Usain Bolt could run to McDonalds for his Chicken Nuggets.