Crystal Palace manager

Mick

I'm f***ing sick of this man, my entire evening is ruined and revolves around this f***ing thread, not for the first time either, just f*** off Pardew man dear me!

I know the feeling, was going to watch Homeland but I can't now because I don't want to miss a thing in this thread.

I'm just sitting in silence refreshing this and twitter over and over again  :lol:

:lol: Init. Not even listening to music ffs

Guest diddimz

The worst part about all of this is that if it does go through those fans who still support pardew will feel like their vindicated that shutter club wanted him so badly.

I can live with that though

I just want him not to be our manager anymore. If that means he wins Palace the Champions League and wins hero of the universe award, I just don't care. As long as he isn't sending out a turgid defensive team of ours to bore us to death and set new losing run records all the time, that'll do for me.

I just want him not to be our manager anymore. If that means he wins Palace the Champions League and wins hero of the universe award, I just don't care. As long as he isn't sending out a turgid defensive team of ours to bore us to death and set new losing run records all the time, that'll do for me.

He'll have to share the trophy with JFK.

"There is a poll running tonight on Newcastle Chronicle website asking fans whether Pardew should leave to join us.

An incredible 77 percent say yes. Why stay up there with that level of support when you would be treated like a hero down here."

Well exactly!

There is a poll running tonight on Newcastle Chronicle website asking fans whether Pardew should leave to join us.

An incredible 77 percent say yes. Why stay up there with that level of support when you would be treated like a hero down here.

This thread is great. :lol:

http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=150035&page=6

They've no fucking idea.