Crystal Palace manager

Mick

He's just done his Gullit, pride got in the way.

Saints will have us and then there should be a hateful pit waiting for Pardew at the Hull match.

Nah, they'll wait until the last game of the season. It's crazy that not long ago he was getting booed every time he stood up, nothing has really changed, but right now there is no pressure.

He's just done his Gullit, pride got in the way.

Saints will have us and then there should be a hateful pit waiting for Pardew at the Hull match.

Nah, they'll wait until the last game of the season. It's crazy that not long ago he was getting booed every time he stood up, nothing has really changed, but right now there is no pressure.

It's absolutely amazing.

We need hell on this man. He needs to be eradicated from my life. I fucking can't stand the thought of him and what he's doing to the club I've loved, cared for and supported my entire life. That love's fading and it's because of this man. He's fucking outdoing himself time and time again.

Find it interesting that this is the final straw for some folk. As if there was any doubt over his lack of intelligence when he was playing Obertan over HBA for months, absolutely ages ago :lol:

It's the final straw because he's fucking with our world post-his useless coward piece of shit ass. The hope was that the Bobby Hill looking motherfucker in charge would see sense once Alan's incompetence started fucking with his money and actually fire the idiot. Now even if he fires the jackass, our best player is gone.

Here's a tip if you want to defend him or the regime today, hit the x button on your browser. Turn off your computer and walk the fuck away.

Honestly, what could you even say in defense of these guys?

I absolutely fucking despise this man with every fibre of my being. Never in my life have I had such a hatred inside me, let alone for somebody I have never met in person. It's fucking unbelievable man.

I could scream outloud with the sheer anger that I want to thrown at him right now.

I really think he will be struggling to hold on to his job within the next few weeks.

We were told we had a kind fixture list before the difficult games in Nov/Dec but I am struggling to see where we are going to get points from in these easy games.  Southampton away we normally lose, we haven't managed to beat Hull in the league at home yet, Stoke and Swansea away we usually lose and they have both started the season well and then Leicester home are the archetypal promotion team that causes us problems and then we are in to the top 6.

You get to January with a relegation-threatened team and who will want to sign for us?  Cheap foreigners that we have monitored for several years who will need a few months to adjust to the league.

Pardew needs results and he needs them quickly otherwise I believe Ashley will have no choice other than to get rid because the cheapest option for him will be to get the current players performing.

I don't know. Why has today broken me more than anything they've done in recent years? Why?

Utter confirmation of the fact that Pardew is in control.

Utter confirmation that fear reigns and ambition is pushed aside.

Utter confirmation that we'd rather persist with grafting 4/10 players than a flair-filled, maverick matchwinner.

Utter confirmation that the football on display will only get worse, not better.

Utter confirmation that Hull's squad and tactics are more like the Newcastle I remember than Newcastle itself is these days.  Hull!