Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Anything less than 3 wins from the next 5 will see him in deep shit. Would take 5 losses if it seen him gone though.

Never going to happen.  This cunt will be given the chance to take Sports Direct FC back up next season.  Then the next season.  Then the next season etc.  The cunt at the top doesn't give a fuck how Sports Direct FC does as long as his primary concern is not affected.

Just hate the guy, can imagine him sat at home quite happy with the business done today. Two dissenters out the door and he is more secure in his position.

Some stories I have had relayed to me from people who have encountered him are incredible (and fairly damaging to him personally) as well. Seems to be an all round arsehole.

3 games in and our season feels like its already over. Bloody hell. Knee jerk tastic, but I don't see how its going to get any better.

we are a couple of injuries to Dejong/Colo/Cabella away from offering absolutley nothing to this league except a good looking hiney to abuse.

http://i.imgur.com/GoZBpes.gif

I honestly don't think I have ever hated anyone so much. Really need to step up every effort to get this cancer out of the club. Need to make the slimey little prick's life a misery, because that's what he's doing to all of us ruining our club.

Protests outside his house, throw eggs at him when he's in the dugout, even hire a hitman! Don't care what it takes just want him gone.