Crystal Palace manager

Mick

I dont get the southern and media obsession with newcastle fans expecting trophys all the time. As a fan i dont expect a trophy as i understand how difficult it is to achieve a win in any competition. However i would like us to at least give it a good go and have a manager that can motivate a group of professional football players to do the job they are getting paid a butt load of money to do. Would also expect that manager to have several different tactics to choose from for dealing with different play styles and opponents tactics.

Would also expect the manager to understand the importance of the local derby and to make sure that the team understand what it means to the fans to beat our rivals.

We're getting Klopp mate and we're going to win the Champions League in 2017, if not 2016

Worth a tenner bet.

I texted in similar as well but called Ando a c*** so doubt they would read it out.

I texted too about Pardew using unrepeatable language and its double standards from Ando. Didn't call Ando a cunt though so it might have been mine.

I dont get the southern and media obsession with newcastle fans expecting trophys all the time. As a fan i dont expect a trophy as i understand how difficult it is to achieve a win in any competition. However i would like us to at least give it a good go and have a manager that can motivate a group of professional football players to do the job they are getting paid a butt load of money to do. Would also expect that manager to have several different tactics to choose from for dealing with different play styles and opponents tactics.

Would also expect the manager to understand the importance of the local derby and to make sure that the team understand what it means to the fans to beat our rivals.

We're getting Klopp mate and we're going to win the Champions League in 2017, if not 2016

Worth a tenner bet.

Jurgena loose your money.

I texted in similar as well but called Ando a c*** so doubt they would read it out.

I texted too about Pardew using unrepeatable language and its double standards from Ando. Didn't call Ando a cunt though so it might have been mine.

I also asked how he heard it as I presume he was sitting in the press box not the away end.

Worth a tenner bet.

Nah man, it's happening, I can feel it in wor lasses loins.

fucking sign already

:lol: What's the celebratory meal, Tommy?

Roast beef au jus at the Marietta Diner. I haven't had one since I posted the pic where each half of it was the size of my forearms in the what are you eating thread. :lol: Think it's called for.

Worth a tenner bet.

Puncture repair kit on standby.

I texted too about Pardew using unrepeatable language and its double standards from Ando. Didn't call Ando a c*** though so it might have been mine.

I also asked how he heard it as I presume he was sitting in the press box not the away end.

Someone prob told him he'd heard abuse and now Ando is passing it on as fact. Easy this journalism lark is, isn't it?

Worth a tenner bet.

:lol:

fucking sign already

Roast beef au jus at the Marietta Diner. I haven't had one since I posted the pic where each half of it was the size of my forearms in the what are you eating thread. :lol: Think it's called for.

:lol: Respect.

Worth a tenner bet.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I texted too about Pardew using unrepeatable language and its double standards from Ando. Didn't call Ando a c*** though so it might have been mine.

Someone prob told him he'd heard abuse and now Ando is passing it on as fact. Easy this journalism lark is, isn't it?

Ive felt for ages Ando just goes along with common misconceptions rather than checking any facts- shit way to be a mainstay on the local footy evening show- yet massively more informed than the legends ever were. :lol:

fucking sign already

:lol: I just took a look at their online menu.

http://i.imgur.com/RROFG6A.png

Can we have some flowers and gifts sent over to the Warnock residence please!

Neil Warnock says Newcastle United boss Alan Pardew is the man to succeed him at Crystal Palace.

Speaking with talkSPORT this morning, Warnock insists he was not bitter over his sacking.

“When I went in to get my desk tidied [Palace coach] Ronnie Jepson said to me, ‘gaffer they have got somebody else, it can’t as come as quick as that’.

“I suppose in Premier League football they go over a matter of weeks and I know the chairman knows Alan well.

“When we were at Newcastle for my first game, I remember pulling Alan after the game and saying, ‘this is the club for you, this is your next club’.

“I only wanted this season to try and help them stabilise after the terrible blow they had when Tony Pulis left. There were no standout candidates and I said to the chairman then that he might as well put me in charge and then wait for one that is going to take the club on and this is it. I think Alan is a great appointment.

“He will be given a long contract, which is needed because the infrastructure at Palace is very poor, Premier League-wise, and he will get the chance [to change things].”

Colin seems to have lost the will to live

Warnock is a respectable chap if you just read that. Pardew going behind his back, in normal style he likes, even after the Warnock pretty much was nice as hell to him too.

fucking sign already

:lol:

fucking sign already

:lol: Wait, what?

Can we have some flowers and gifts sent over to the Warnock residence please!

Neil Warnock says Newcastle United boss Alan Pardew is the man to succeed him at Crystal Palace.

Speaking with talkSPORT this morning, Warnock insists he was not bitter over his sacking.

“When I went in to get my desk tidied [Palace coach] Ronnie Jepson said to me, ‘gaffer they have got somebody else, it can’t as come as quick as that’.

“I suppose in Premier League football they go over a matter of weeks and I know the chairman knows Alan well.

“When we were at Newcastle for my first game, I remember pulling Alan after the game and saying, ‘this is the club for you, this is your next club’.

“I only wanted this season to try and help them stabilise after the terrible blow they had when Tony Pulis left. There were no standout candidates and I said to the chairman then that he might as well put me in charge and then wait for one that is going to take the club on and this is it. I think Alan is a great appointment.

“He will be given a long contract, which is needed because the infrastructure at Palace is very poor, Premier League-wise, and he will get the chance [to change things].”

Colin seems to have lost the will to live

Sounds like he knew the plan all along.