Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Don't really give a s*** how well he does with Palace in the FA Cup, he proved over the course of 4 seasons he couldn't do it with us.

No he didn't.  He proved we had no ambition to do it. In the league he proved he couldn't do it.

Don't really give a s*** how well he does with Palace in the FA Cup, he proved over the course of 4 seasons he couldn't do it with us.

No he didn't.  He proved we had no ambition to do it. In the league he proved he couldn't do it.

Okay, he proved he wasn't going to do it.

None of this is new information, the fact that he was a minute away from winning the FA cup with West Ham showed he could progress with another team.

I said before that I don't care if we wins the Champions League with Palace, gets the England job and wins the World Cup.  The fact is, he was doing a shit job here and was never going to do anything good for us, even as much as winning a single cup match proved impossible for him most years here.  As long as he doesn't darken our door step again, I'm happy enough.

I mean obviously I'd rather have him fail miserably, so that the rest of the country can see what a useless charlatan he is.  I'm sure enough that will happen when he starts to have a real impact on that Palace team.  Right now he's still benefiting mostly from what Pulis set up there.  Gradually he'll mess that up with his own thinking.  Still though, he's gone from here and that's the main thing, brings a smile to my face just thinking about it.

Okay, he proved he wasn't going to do it.

None of this is new information, the fact that he was a minute away from winning the FA cup with West Ham showed he could progress with another team.

He could have progressed here, several times. I know he played weakened teams against Brighton, but at Stevenage we had a team out which should have won. He folded. Same last year at Cardiff. They made as many changes as us, he bottled it.

It all just adds to the evidence and argument that Ashley is the main cunt that needs removing and that's my main point. Pardspew was shit for us but it was compounded by the fact everyone above him were bigger cunts.

It all just adds to the evidence and argument that Ashley is the main cunt that needs removing and that's my main point. Pardspew was shit for us but it was compounded by the fact everyone above him were bigger cunts.

I doubt you'll find anyone who disputes that.

Don't think he could have done much of a worse job overall with the players at his disposal, so not sure whether your point is even worth discussion tbh.

It all just adds to the evidence and argument that Ashley is the main c*** that needs removing and that's my main point. Pardspew was s*** for us but it was compounded by the fact everyone above him were bigger c***s.

Don't think he could have done much of a worse job overall with the players at his disposal, so not sure whether your point is even worth discussion tbh.

I'm not defending Pardspew. I am merely stating that he is just one of the symptoms of the Ashley cancer that has infested the club.

Maybe not on here. But there will be plenty at the games.  I bet.

No way, he got mostly support at games

Ashley? He is who I was referring to at this stage.

Pards I meant

In which case, aye. He did. I know. :thup: