Crystal Palace manager

Mick

I just listened to a podcast on Aftonbladet (biggest newspaper in Sweden) where they talked about Pardew and him taking the next step to one of the biggest clubs in the league. I wanted to headbutt a chainsaw before i turned it off.

Watched the whole game today, they were slightly unlucky in that Zaha and Bolasie didn't manage to work a goal themselves. They played some OK football as well. Pardew made an error by taking off a CM and dropping Puncheon too far back, then he just started putting on all the strikers. Gayle missed a two-yard header into an open goal near the end.

If Murray is a PL striker then I'm thinking of asking for a Real Madrid trial.

Watched the whole game today, they were slightly unlucky in that Zaha and Bolasie didn't manage to work a goal themselves. They played some OK football as well. Pardew made an error by taking off a CM and dropping Puncheon too far back, then he just started putting on all the strikers. Gayle missed a two-yard header into an open goal near the end.

If Murray is a PL striker then I'm thinking of asking for a Real Madrid trial.

colour me shocked

No one will question them down the line and they'll stop talking about him or make stupid excuses for him. He'll probably just fade into the distance again in a couple of seasons. I'll call that a moral victory.

Guest Roger Kint

No one will question them down the line and they'll stop talking about him or make stupid excuses for him. He'll probably just fade into the distance again in a couple of seasons. I'll call that a moral victory.

Its barely 12 months gone since he lost 17 of 27 for us and thats ancient history to the media, have no doubt Superman will be ok for a while yet

Guest YonderStar

No way will Pardew be considered for manager of the year, that belongs to Mourinho , and deservedly so, however winning 9 from 13 was pretty good going considering the club were on their arse under Warnock, and he made quite a few toon fans look rather daft.

A defeat today was more than predictable, Pardew had guided them to the magical 40points so job done, flip flops on  :snod: