Crystal Palace manager

Mick

“We could challenge Newcastle, Aston Villa, Everton and maybe even Spurs. While we cannot compete with some of those clubs in terms of budgets, we can look to attract the kind of players they are also in the market for.”

We're a sovereign state! We made it!

He'll get his comeuppance this season for sure. Let's see what they actually sign and who they lose this summer.

:lol: He won't, you know. They'll win the league with our luck.

Pardew will get his this year. No question. Even if I have to go down to Selhurst Park, and put something in the whole squad's food.

Bolasie has been linked strongly with Tottenham recently. We'll see.

Is Remy really going to sign there? If he gets Loic, he'll have someone capable of scoring and saving his skin when he's been defending for 87 minutes.

I'm still looking forward to the Pardew turnover classic match - a big 5-0 drubbing away from home.

dat ambition from Palace. Parish deserves a lot of plaudits. Apart from Warnock every decision he's made has worked well thus far. Hope they sign some good talent.

Except it hasn't actually happened.

Plus his first appointment of George Burley was an epic fuck up too. So just for a change, El Erudito is wrong.

don't see why people are saying Loic Remy wouldn't go to Palace.  why not?  This is the bloke who went to QPR.  Palace have just finished just below half way in the premier league, making all the right noises about kicking on this season, will probably try to sell the club on the atmosphere at Selhurst Park which is way better than most and Remy won't even have to move house.  As Remy showed when he knocked us back for QPR, he will go where he gets the most £££ and if Palace offer him decent wages he probably wouldn't think twice and sign straight away.

don't see why people are saying Loic Remy wouldn't go to Palace.  why not?  This is the bloke who went to QPR.  Palace have just finished just below half way in the premier league, making all the right noises about kicking on this season, will probably try to sell the club on the atmosphere at Selhurst Park which is way better than most and Remy won't even have to move house.  As Remy showed when he knocked us back for QPR, he will go where he gets the most £££ and if Palace offer him decent wages he probably wouldn't think twice and sign straight away.

Yeah I think if Palace offer enough money he would definitely go there, but at the same time he's on good money at Chelsea, so if he's that bothered about money he's not going to take a pay cut to drop to a small club. I think he'd prefer to sit on the bench at Chelsea personally.